Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Festival kits are so necessary so she will be very grateful I'm sure ;) Good luck tonight, dont worry about it too much!! xx

Results from tonight's weigh in... +0.5lb. I'm not at all bothered about this, it will be off next week!

I put the following in her festival kit:

o Head torch
o Hand / Body warmer
o Wet wipes
o Glow sticks
o Antibacterial hand gel
o Dry shampoo
o Lip balm
o Small hairbrush
o Tissues
o Suncream
o Paracetamol
o Mints
o Ear plugs

Was this enough? I was hoping to find her a poncho too but couldn't get one.

10/04/2015 – Extra Easy

Happy Friday lovelies!!! It’s a new SW week… let’s do this!
It is going to be the warmest day of the year so far and I’m stuck in the office all day… roll on lunchtime!
Emilia has her cake smash this weekend… I'm so excited :) My Mum has even made the cake for it.
Apart from that I will be spending my time making progress on my current assignment and hopefully going out for a couple of walks with Emilia and Jason if the weather is nice.

Can someone help with a syn query please…? The app says my Relentless Origin Ultra is free for 100ml but what about if I have the whole thing (500ml and 14kcal)?

Breakfast – strawberries, apple, Relentless Origin Ultra

Lunch – 300g New Covent Garden Sweetcorn & Chilli Soup (hexb), Weight Watchers Toffee Yoghurt

Dinner – jacket potato with Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans and 30g cheese (hexa) served with lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes

Total Daily Syns – will add to this as the day goes

Pro plus is another one we always take ;) and pocket tissues for when the toilets run out of loo roll!
Sounds fab though. That measly half pound will be off in no time! Have a lovely weekend x

Survival kit is such a good idea! I have my OHs mothers 50th next month so we are busy planning presents for that.

here to sub x

Ladies, I'm starting to doubt myself about the festival kit!!! Does it look cheap and that we haven't spent much??? All in all it came to about £30 but I keep thinking she's going to think we are being cheap :-/

No way. For xmas I did my mum and sister spa day kits - scented candle, face mask, lush bath bomb, nail file, hot choc sachets, choc of choice, slipper socks, lip balm all in a little plastic bath that you can use to put toiletries in after.
It only came to £12 each but they both LOVED it!

No way! thoughtful gifts are the best! and what you did was lovely :)

Im taking a new mum kit to my friends baby shower tomorrow (chocolate, wine, face pack, earplugs etc) its not going to cost much but the thought is there. xx

A cake smash?!

Back