Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Thank you lovelies :) you were all right... she loved it and thought it was really thoughtful!

Jessy - a cake smash is a photoshoot usually done to celebrate a first birthday where they give the baby a cake and let them do whatever they want with it :)

Thank you lovelies :) you were all right... she loved it and thought it was really thoughtful!

Jessy - a cake smash is a photoshoot usually done to celebrate a first birthday where they give the baby a cake and let them do whatever they want with it :)

omg I've never heard of a cake smash! thats an amazing idea!!!

11/04/2015 - Extra Easy

Had a treat night last night... about 50 syns. Have allowed myself a few more syns today and then that's it and back to syn free days from tomorrow.
Emilia's cake smash was fab this morning and think we are going to get some fab photos :)
Got a couple of bets on the Grand National, fingers crossed!

Breakfast - banana, Go Ahead Strawberry Yoghurt Breaks (7)

Dinner - homemade cheesy burgers (extra lean mince, 30g cheese (hexa), mixed herbs, Worcestershire sauce) served on 60g wholemeal bun (hexa) with lettuce and tomato

Other - Walkers Sunbites Sweet Chilli Crackers (5.5)

Total Daily Syns - 12.5

Ooh I love a treat day!

I didn't win anything on the national - I was at a friends baby shower so couldn't really watch it either. Fingers crossed you did better than me!

Ooh I love a treat day! I didn't win anything on the national - I was at a friends baby shower so couldn't really watch it either. Fingers crossed you did better than me!

Me neither, ahhh well... maybe next year! I prefer to stick to no syns during the week and treat myself Friday/Saturday as these are the days I really struggle xxx

My Grandma is finally out of hospital :) She has done unbelievably well considering they didn't think she was going to make it through and although she's got a long hard journey ahead of her, she's determined to get on with it. Her strength is amazing!
We have only just got home and need to get Emilia to bed so will make burgers tomorrow night. I'm going to have Pasta n Sauce with added vegetables for a quick dinner.

Me neither, ahhh well... maybe next year! I prefer to stick to no syns during the week and treat myself Friday/Saturday as these are the days I really struggle xxx

Oh me too - but the last couple I've had quite good days! Just saving myself till may as I have a big family party coming up and I'd love to be as close to three stone lost by then. Then I will have a blowout that weekend and get back on it!

My Grandma is finally out of hospital :) She has done unbelievably well considering they didn't think she was going to make it through and although she's got a long hard journey ahead of her, she's determined to get on with it. Her strength is amazing! We have only just got home and need to get Emilia to bed so will make burgers tomorrow night. I'm going to have Pasta n Sauce with added vegetables for a quick dinner.

That's awesome news my lovely. What a tough little cookie she is!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great news about your gran lovely and cake smashing sounds amazing! I bet the pics are so cute xx

I'm really angry at myself...!!! I got a bit frustrated at something earlier and had a mini binge... Kinder Bueno, Kit Kat Chunky and treat sized Flake. I demolished them within literally minutes and then thought WTAF?! I know it's not a huge amount but probably puts me over my syns after last nights treats.
I always said I wouldn't start mixing SW with other diets but really considering doing some fast days to get me back on track for a loss before Thursday. Can someone give me some hints please?

Don't be angry. .We all do it! I've not done fast days for a while but you should try aim for 2 a week. 500 cals a day or as near to as possible.
Some of the girls on here do them quite often. They try go as long as possible throughout the day not eating and have a 400 cal dinner with 100 cals for a snack in the evening and enough for milk in teas/coffee.
mushrooms are very low cals. also soup.
diet drinks are low cals and the sugar free jellys.

I've been loving fast days for a while honey - there should be a few ideas in my diary - I tend to do Mondays and Thursdays (apart from the past fortnight). I tend to survive on peppermint tea til lunchtime then have a <100 calorie lunch (soup), 300 cal dinner (tesco do some ready meals or make a bns curry or omelette) and save 100 cals for an evening treat! You just need to try it and see what works best for you and your body xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think fast days and SW principles for the other days work really well together. I'm planning on reintroducing my fast days with my vegan SW this week too as back to gym and I know that stalls my losses so fast days should help counter it. I tend to do the same as Sarah and try and hold out to eat and avoid having breakfast and then have a small lunch and something low cal for dinner and save a few calls for some fruit and a hot choc or tea in the eve. An earlier night than usual helps when first starting again or keeping busy in the evening! Once the first week is done, it seems a lot easier. Planning food on a fast is essential to keep me on track personally. I can't wing it as I get too 'hangry' if I have to think about what I'm cooking!!! xxx

12/04/2015 - Extra Easy

Thanks ladies! I'll give one or two a go before Thursday and hopefully knock those extra syns on the head!
Emilia has been a bit sicky today and I hope so bad that it isn't the start of a bug! I have a bit of a fear of sick :-/

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - banana

Dinner - homemade burgers (extra lean mince, worchestershire sauce, mixed herbs, Cajun seasoning) topped with 30g cheese (hexa), lettuce and tomato and served on a 60g wholemeal bun (hexb) with Batchelors Super Rice on the side

Total Daily Syns - 0

Don't get annoyed at yourself honey just get back on it. Hope Emilia isn't coming down with something xxxx.

Back