Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Glad to hear your weekend was good for the most part ! Dont worry too much about the little binge. I did 5:2 for a few months and as someone that needs 3 meals a day I'd have one egg on 1 toast for brekkie, some kind of salad for lunch and then a stirfry or something with those Slim Water Noodles or rice that are only 14 cals in H&B. :) Maybe if you dont want to get into different habits away from SW,try some SP days instead? X

13/04/2015 – Extra Easy (Syn Free)

Monday again… it comes round too quickly! Although the sun is shining which always makes it better!
We had a good night with Emilia thankfully, so maybe something just hadn’t agreed with her.
Going to have a nosy at some of your diaries later and pick up some tips ready to try a fast day tomorrow.
Really hoping to hear something from the solicitors regarding our house move this week. The next stage is to exchange contracts but they seem to be taking forever to get things together and won’t really give me a rough idea of when it might be.

Breakfast – nothing

Lunch – Mugshot Roast Chicken, 3 Babybel Light (hexa), banana

Dinner – beef stir fry (lean beef, Sharwoods dried noodles, mixed stir fry vegetables, soy sauce, various herbs & spices)

Other - 2 Alpen Light cereal bars (hexb)

Total Daily Syns - 0

Last edited:
Glad little one is better today!

Oh I remember the frustration of trying to get everyone to commit to an exchange date last year - it was so frustrating! How many people are in your chain? I think the best thing you can do is relax and remember you can't control it all - it will happen when it happens. Hope it's soon though!

xxx

I really hope you get some news from solicitors soon. It's one horrid waiting game but must be worse for you . fingers crossed lovely!

I really hope you get some news from solicitors soon. It's one horrid waiting game but must be worse for you . fingers crossed lovely!

Thank you lovely! I'm tired of stressing about it now so trying not to. Hopefully we'll be enjoying our lovely new homes in no time! xxx

Glad Emilia is feeling better Jade, I'm going to stick a fast day in tomorrow too, after a sneak peek at Sarah and Stevie's diary for some inspiration

xxx

Hope your fast day goes ok lovely! I'll been peeking at their diaries too xxx

14/04/2015 - Fast Day

It's Tuesday which means today is a long day... work till 5pm and then uni until 9:30pm.
I'm doing my first ever fast day today! It's not something I plan to do regularly to be honest but I may throw them in the mix when I feel I need them. Planning was definitely needed as you all recommended! It's rare that I eat dinner on a Tuesday as I'm at uni till late so just a few snacks.

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Chocolate & Toffee cereal bars (140kcal), 500ml bottle Diet Coke (2kcal)

Lunch - 350g New Covent Garden Carrot & Butternut Squash soup (98kcal), 500ml bottle Diet Coke (2kcal)

Dinner - Velvet Crunch Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Crisps (86kcal), 3 Fruit Shortcake biscuits (114kcal)

Other - Relentless Origin Ultra Energy Drink (14kcal), Barratt Flump (30kcal)

Total Daily Calories - 486 / 500

Last edited:
Great looking fast day, especially as youve still kind of integrated it with slimming world too :)

Thanks ladies!

I've swapped out the apple for 3 fruit shortcake biscuits as I was starting to feel a bit lightheaded and couldn't concentrate.

Although I'm under my calories, I feel like the food I've eaten is basically rubbish and just convenient foods. Does anyone else find this?

It's defo easier to go for convenience stuff when you're on the go and I find that can end up being more professed etc..but if you have the time to make yourself a proper evening meal I find you can get LOADS for your cals if you pack it with veggies! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks for the tips girls! My tummy is rumbling a little bit but I spread my food out over the day so don't feel too hungry!

Salads are a good fast day food ... I had this a few days ago for my fast, came in at 380 cals for all of it....it was huge!
Also, Aldi have brought a new pre packed salad range out, I picked up a spicy chicken and mango salad yesterday and its 108 cals plus its a good sized portion too.

Well done on your first ever fast though, they do get easier.

Attachments

• 1429056044709.jpg
    1429056044709.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 44
Thanks for the tips girls! My tummy is rumbling a little bit but I spread my food out over the day so don't feel too hungry!

Mine seemed to rumble all the time yesterday, but I managed to avoid the calling of food! I think it's meant to get easier the more you to it.
xx

Salads are a good fast day food ... I had this a few days ago for my fast, came in at 380 cals for all of it....it was huge!
Also, Aldi have brought a new pre packed salad range out, I picked up a spicy chicken and mango salad yesterday and its 108 cals plus its a good sized portion too.

Well done on your first ever fast though, they do get easier.

Hello again lovely :) I've seen those Aldi salad boxes on someones IG... I might have to try them. Are you CC these days? xxx

Mine seemed to rumble all the time yesterday, but I managed to avoid the calling of food! I think it's meant to get easier the more you to it.
xx

Well done lovely lady! We did good xxx

15/04/2015 - Green Day

Happy hump day all :)
Back to good old SW today and i've decided to go back to using my syns daily as I was struggling to stick to it and was overeating at the weekend. Yesterdays fast day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I have decided I will definitely do more of them when I think I need a bit of help.
I had ham at lunch today which is a huge achievement for me! I haven't eaten ham (as well as many other trigger foods) for a long long time as I suffer from anxiety around food making me ill. It was yummy and a real step forward for me.

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 110g Philadelphia Lightest (hexa), roast ham, rocket and cherry tomatoes, Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt

photo.JPG

Dinner - 2 small jacket potatos with 30g cheese (hexa)

Other - Maryland Big Chunky Cookie (6.5)

Total Daily Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
Back