Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

I'm sneaking back in after an off plan weekend! I'm really annoyed at myself... I had a fab loss and then sabotaged myself at the weekend!
I'm really struggling with a lot of stuff at the moment and I'm not dealing with the stress of it all very well. I feel half the woman I used to :-(
I constantly feel knackered, I have no time to myself and feel so uncomfortable with the way I look. I know there is only me who can change that but it seems every time I get stressed, I turn to food. I keep thinking of how happy I was last time I lost weight and I desperately want that again but I'm finding it really hard.
Money is tight at the moment with moving (which seems to be taking forever without anyone telling us anything) so there isn't any for me to treat myself to some new clothes for the warmer weather so I'm stuck in years old winter clothes which isn't making me feel any better. This isn't a pity party, I just needed to get things off my chest.

Last edited:
Oh Jade I can totally empathise with how you're feeling. I wish I was the weight I was this time last year (or the summer before) but I'm a stone heavier and it's making me miserable...on the flipside though we have so much going on at the moment, I'm finding it hard to stay on plan. And with work and family stress on top of that, it can be such a struggle. You've been doing so well though, and I have every faith you can shift those pounds soon and be feeling fab again. You are such a yummy mummy xxx

Oh bless you sweetie, it's hard when you feel like that - that's me most of the time, and then I jump on the wagon to the only jump off again about 3 days after!
I'm sure you'll find a way to get on top of everything, and hopefully when one thing is sorted, something else will sort out too.

I'm with Sarah on the yummy mummy side too :)
xxxx

They've all said it! Don't be too hard on yourself chick, you're lovely and you are doing something proactive (so what if you have blips we all do!) xxx

23/04/2015 – Extra Easy Day

I finally completed and handed in my uni assignment that has been causing me so much stress… thank goodness! Trying to get my food back on track today as the scales are looking a bit rubbish this morning :eek:

Breakfast – apple

Lunch – salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn) with 3tbsp Kraft Light French Dressing

Dinner – 3 Ryvita (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low with Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa) and sliced hard boiled egg, fruit

Other - 3 Rich Tea Fingers (3), Mini Twister Ice-lolly (2)

Total Daily Syns – 5
Total Weekly Syns – 5

Last edited:
23/04/2015 – Extra Easy Day

I finally completed and handed in my uni assignment that has been causing me so much stress… thank goodness! Trying to get my food back on track today as the scales are looking a bit rubbish this morning :eek:

Breakfast – apple

Lunch – salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn) with 3tbsp Kraft Light French Dressing

Dinner – 3 Ryvita (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low with Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa) and sliced hard boiled egg, fruit

Total Daily Syns – 0
Total Weekly Syns – 0
Well done for getting back on the wagon but oh my god girl, I would be STARVING after that!!!

24/04/2015 - Fast Day

Decided to have a fast day today as we are going out tomorrow night. Will probably do two this week to boost my loss.
Busy weekend this weekend... tomorrow we need to sort changes to insurances, then we are going to see our new (hopefully!) house again. Really looking forward to tomorrow evening as we are going to the cinema and Prezzo for food and drinks with friends. We havent been out in ages! Sunday we have a 1st birthday and a Christening to attend. Busy busy!

Breakfast
- Can of Relentless Origin Ultra (14kcal)

Lunch - 350g New Covent Garden Carrot & Butternut Squash Soup (89kcal), Packet of BBQ Popchips (97kcal), 500ml bottle Diet Coke (2kcal)

Dinner - 3 Ryvita Original Crispbreads (105kcal) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (100kcal), 100g rocket (15kcal) and 5 cherry tomatoes (11kcal)

Total Daily Calories - 442

Morning jade, any news on the house?!

Afternoon lovely! We should be recieving our contracts later today to sign and return but everyone in the chain are struggling to agree on a completion date :sigh: Hopefully we'll move soon!!! How are you getting on? xxx

Afternoon lovely! We should be recieving our contracts later today to sign and return but everyone in the chain are struggling to agree on a completion date :sigh: Hopefully we'll move soon!!! How are you getting on? xxx

how great! not about everyone disagreeing but I'm sure it will all turn out okay. sounds very positive receiving the contracts hopefully today!
We haven't heard anything yet...The people who we need info from are both ' out of office' till Monday! hopefully next week will be the week!!

30/04/2015 - Extra Easy Day

I'm really struggling to stay on track at the moment, so please bare with me :sigh:
I have meal planned for the next week and need to do a food shop tonight.

Breakfast - banana, 2 Alpen Light Jaffa cereal bars (hexb)

Lunch - Mugshot Roast Chicken, Mullerlight Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt

Dinner - jacket potato with Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans and 30g cheese (hexa) served with a side salad

Total Daily Syns - 0
Total Weekly Syns - 0

Back