Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

We will support you all the way chick, talk to us when you're struggling and we can try to help! xxxx

Here to support you! Food looks good for today, love beans tater and cheese for that comfort thing! xx

What they all said! Here if you need hun xx

Hope your okay lovely we all struggle from time to time I don't think we'd be normal if we never as all the girls have said come in here as you know the support on offer is amazing Xxx

Hey Lovely, sorry to hear you're struggling, you've had alot on your plate of late with one thing after another, don't be hard on yourself.

We will support you and get you through the tough days, just talk to us when you are finding it hard and we will help you along! I am on this journey with YOU and I plan on going ALL the way, so hop on board and lets get going :) x

Last edited:
Dont worry lady I had 48 hours of scoffing including and all you can eat buffet, took the whole black hole on weigh in to a whole new level >.< but BAck on it today hope you find your way you can do it!!!

01/05/2015 - Extra Easy Day

Happy Friday you lovely lot and here's to a 3 day weekend :D
I have been a super stressy madam this past week due to complications with our house move... still no date :sigh: Buuuttttt... I am going to try and not think about it too much as it is taking over my life!
Jason is taking me to Nando's tonight to cheer me up and then we have a BBQ planned (if the weather is nice) and a girls night in over the weekend.

Breakfast - strawberries, Kelloggs Chewy Delight cereal bar (hexb)

Lunch - Mugshot Roast Chicken, Mullerlight Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt

Dinner - Nando's! Can anyone help with best options please?

Other - Kelloggs Strawberry & Apple Fruit Winder (3.5)

Total Daily Syns - ???
Total Weekly Syns - ???

Hey gorgeous,

I know it's easier than done but think you're right to try and stop stressing about the house. It will all happen eventually, you just have to be super patient with our ridiculous system in this country.

Nando's is a brilliant SW option! I think Butterfly Chicken and Spicy Rice is 6.5 syns? Less if you leave the skin :) Corn on the cob (no butter) is also obviously a good choice and I love a side of halloumi too, although I think you have to allow some syns as the portions are more than a HEXA.

Enjoy!!

xxxx

Nandos syns
spicy rice - 2
corn on cob and side salad free
butterfly chicken (with skin) - 3

Bad things:

Grilled halloumi (now 9!)
Chips 15, half chicken 11, 1/4 chicken 7.5

02/05/2015 - Extra Easy Day

I've just realised we are in May now... wow where is this year going!?
Nando's was yummy last night but I didn't really keep it low syn so putting 50 Syns aside.

Brunch - Kellogg's Chewy Delight cereal bar (hexb)

Dinner - beef stir fry (lean beef strips, various stir fry vegetables, Sharwoods Dried Medium Noodles, Soy sauce, various herbs and spices)

Other - Whites Lemonade ice lolly (3), Kinder Bueno (12.5)

Total Daily Syns - 15.5
Total Weekly Syns - 69

Last edited:
Back