Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Oh my goodness... I was talking to one of my neighbours whilst I was playing outside with Emilia and she said to me "are you expecting again then". I laughed it off and made a joke about me having not lost my baby weight yet but deep down I am absolutely mortified :-( I know that I am overweight and being short doesn't help the way I look but goodness, I didn't think I looked that bad!!!
It doesn't help that i had a very unsuccessful shopping trip yesterday and felt frumpy in everything and that I wasn't able to buy things that someone of my age should be able to. I just feel very sad about it at the moment :-( I'm stuck in a vicious circle of dieting and binge eating.

I've had that said to me before I was so upset!!! I feel for you. people need to keep their opinions and thoughts to themselves sometimes if they are not certain!

Thanks ladies. She was really apologetic but she obviously really thought I looked pregnant... WTF!!! Maybe this is the kick up the bum I needed... a harsh one but definitely a kick.

Jade someone said it to me once and ive never even had a baby atleast you've got a reason that you've had one, I was just a piglet ;) seriously though it's horrible but keep going hun you can do it and try not to take it to heart

xx

Aw Jade babe. People really just shouldn't open their mouths sometimes. So sorry she made you feel so dreadful. Try look at it as not dieting. Plan yourself really yummy meals and think about how you're filling yourself with healthy eats to prevent eating rubbish because rubbish makes us feel rubbish! You can do it honey. Xx

Jade, I remember the day after I'd given birth to my daughter a lady on the same ward asked me when my baby was due, dear lord I was mortified and can relate to exactly how the question made you feel, I was like I had my baby yesterday actually :cry:

If only people would learn how to put their brains into gear before moving their mouths. Sending huge hugs your way xxxxx

Thank you ladies, your comments are all so lovely. I felt really fed up yesterday but today I'm trying to turn that into focus and use it as motivation.

05/05/2015 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - strawberries, kiwi

Lunch - salad box (cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, sweetcorn) topped with Kraft Light French dressing, 20g bag Propercorn Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato (4.5)

Dinner - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa) and 2 hard boiled eggs, handful of cherry tomatoes

Other - Hartleys 10 Calorie Strawberry & Kiwi Jelly Pot (0.5)

Total Daily Syns - 4.5

Last edited:
I have never had a bubba and one time I was getting some baby bits for a friends baby and someone asked me how long I had to go left?!! Hahaha I was mortified!

I carry the majority of my weight on my tummy so I can see why she said that but it still stung!

Food looks good for today :)

Food sounds lovely chick :)
Ignore that woman she won't have even thought twice that she has upset you and your doing something about it which is inspiring to others hope your feeling better today Xxx

Oh Jade! I can't believe that woman! It happened to me a few years ago and I remember feeling totally devastated! Well done for getting back on it today - you're a superstar and definitely a yummy mummy xxxx

Sorry to hear that honey it's never nice having someone say something like that but most of us have been through it one of the kids at a school I was covering for asked me I had a baby in my tummy once I was absolutely gutted so can relate but don't let it get to you just shake it off xxxx

06/05/2015 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - kiwi

Lunch - Kingsmill Wholemeal Thin (hexa) stuffed with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa), rocket and vine tomatoes, 20g bag Propercorn Fiery Worcester Sauce with Sundried Tomatoes (4.5)

Dinner - cottage cheese salad (150g Asda Fat Free Cottage Cheese, rocket, vine tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red onion, green pepper, pickled onions)

Other - Hartleys 10 Calorie Blueberry & Blackcurrant Jelly Pot (0.5)

Total Daily Syns - 5

Hey gorgeous lady, hope things are well with you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back