James' Diary

Quick update: still at around 11st 10lbs at the minute - my girlfriend told me to gain some weight which I did but I can't say I'm all that body confident at the moment so looking into ways to shave 4-5lbs off fairly fast. I will not however be returning to Lipotrim as it isn't the answer. I hope everyone is still going strong - just remember summer is fast approaching and I'm sure we'd all love to show people how good we look in our bikinis/swimming shorts!

Quick update: still at around 11st 10lbs at the minute - my girlfriend told me to gain some weight which I did but I can't say I'm all that body confident at the moment so looking into ways to shave 4-5lbs off fairly fast. I will not however be returning to Lipotrim as it isn't the answer. I hope everyone is still going strong - just remember summer is fast approaching and I'm sure we'd all love to show people how good we look in our bikinis/swimming shorts!

Good man james well done on maintaining so well. Great diary here for anyone thinking of doing it but like you say it seems to be very quiet on here. Everyone must be off enjoying the sunshine :)

Good man james well done on maintaining so well. Great diary here for anyone thinking of doing it but like you say it seems to be very quiet on here. Everyone must be off enjoying the sunshine :)

Thanks Mark and congratulations on your weight loss. If you need any sort of tips on maintaining I actually have a diary in the refeed thread (I think it's in that one) which could be of some use as I found the information and advice on refeeding to be often terrible on this forum.

Edit: Found my diary - http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/318547-james-refeed-diary.html

Thanks Mark and congratulations on your weight loss. If you need any sort of tips on maintaining I actually have a diary in the refeed thread (I think it's in that one) which could be of some use as I found the information and advice on refeeding to be often terrible on this forum.

Edit: Found my diary - http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/318547-james-refeed-diary.html

Cheers James, yah good refeed diary you had. Like the pictures you had. Im keeping mine plain and simple this week for the refeed, just having shake for breakfast then sandwich and fruit at lunch and dinner is either turkey/chicken with salad in evening. Strange eating again after so long but keeping it plain and simple for first few weeks. Your right about the refeed info, the leaflet info from lipotrim is very vague. Luckily my pharamist was very good and gave me plenty of info on what to have/not have so should be fine. Plan is to go back each week for weigh in - until im happy weight is stable.

You have done well to maintain so long after finishing it as other diarys i viewed people got to goal then went back up again and had to restart diet few months later. My original plan was to have 13st as my top weight but now i got as low as i did im changing that to 12st as top weight. Eating habits have changed and new foods will be incorporated into my diet. Will keep up the excercise and can now step up my running as will have more energy from eating. My portions will be managed and weight monitored closely.

Thank you for the encouragement and excellent diary you have posted.

Excellent work James inspirational diary. Ive just started my own diary thanks to reading your diary. Hope i can be half as successful as you were.

Wow Mark82 excellent weight loss! good luck maintaining!

Just a quick update: Got super lazy since I went to Creamfields in the August bank holiday. Haven't been to the gym since and stopped playing football regularly. Currently weighing in around 11st 9lbs (need to actually buy some decent weights) just due to me still eating well. Hope everyone is still trying their hardest.

Hi vJames, i just wanted to say hi been reading your thread and had to say congratulations on your weightloss and also your maintenance! Im hoping when i get to maintaining i can do as well as you! Thanks for the inspiration! X

Back