Jeew's journey from 22 stone: Just entering the Teens next stop (deep) into the 19s

Re: Jeew's weight loss

getting better..still feel like a zombie but getting better...just in time for work boooo x

well weigh in day and ive lost 1lb. bit disappointed but due on any day it cares to turn up soon. biggest step i guess im in the 20s ....just but im in it 20st 13lbs xxx

thats been the problem this week. wanting to eat chocolate and giving in to it xx

Jeew's weight loss

I find it pretty much impossible to not give I. To craving in the run up to my period. I retain loads of water and feel bleugh.

Just think, next week after it finishes you will feel so much better and be totally over your bug too.

Well done for keeping on! Xx

well all ive done since wednesday is none diet stuff. last night we went out and drank alot!!!!! bad hang over currently in action but i always wake up early when ive been drinking. booooo. so bf has said he'll diet with me so we are starting again this weekend. xx

Hi Jeew, your trying really hard, keep going mate ;) you will probably have to find a choc substitute

well new weigh in day is a sunday morning as me and the bf are starting a diet together today. I am 21st 2lbs again boooooo so off i go again xx

Go for it mate The best of luck ;)

well day two of new diet is here. day one was a good day loved dieting with my bf and today i am buying us a joint membership to the gym. :) we had a lovely day of food and a great day at the beach although ouch ouch sunburn.. xx

Attachments

• 1370844114225.jpg
    1370844114225.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 95

day 3 of the diet and still going well. We joined the leisure centres yesterday so its zumba tonight for me and the bf is going for his gym induction. After 2 days the weight loss stands at me 2lbs bf 5lbs. Boyfriend was really kind and made my breakfast for me and my lunch for work. Hes being amazing xx

well another wednesday and im 20st 12 lbs so all the weight i gained gone plus one. xx

well i think we just randomly have weigh ins when we feel like it so todays one of them. bf was 19st 1 last sunday now 18st 10lbs so hes lost 5lbs and i was 21st 2lbs last sunday now 20st 11 lbs so 5 lbs for me too 11lbs gone since i started in total :)

I was a good girl. Went to my induction at the gym and bf came along too. Loved my sunday with the bf while kids visited their dads. Feeling so much healthier already..... 11lbs down. xx

Attachments

• 1371396441457.jpg
    1371396441457.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 66
good on you jeew and its nice when you get sometime together a lovely pic 2 x x

well today i got my first person notice my weight loss.... :) hadnt told my friends i was trying to loose weight so was big shock for one of them to ask how much weight have you lost x

ohh jeew thats great and i bet it made you feel a million dollars thats great hun xx

thanks chezz it was great xx

well last night was my first zumba class....wow i managed to jump about like a loon and i survived..although i looked rather pink by the end of it x

jeew
good on you oh cares your doing it thats wot matters xxxxxxx

Well ive been away for a bit and as a typical diet yoyo-er i put the weight back on got to 22 stone on the 1st July :( .....a week ago I weighed 21st 6lbs..I joined Rosemary conley class and have enjoyed the exercise class. Weigh in day was today I lost 6lbs.... and I got slimmer of the week

Attachments

• 1374007818246.jpg
    1374007818246.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Back