Jess' photo weightloss timeline...

Wow. You look absolutely amazing. Well done. xx

Thanks guys it really helps when people reply. Sometimes i forget how well I've done an expect better from myself. But all i need to do is look at my recent pic!

Doing great from Monday so hope get this extra weight off an back to what i was before xmas! X

just looked through all of your pictures, you have done amazingly well!
you must be really proud of yourself!
is that your little one you were holding in that pic? If so, i think he would be really proud of his mum too :) xxxx

just looked through all of your pictures, you have done amazingly well!
you must be really proud of yourself!
is that your little one you were holding in that pic? If so, i think he would be really proud of his mum too :) xxxx

Thank you for looking & Yes im very proud thanks! Sometimes i forget what i was like (yet at the start i sworn id never forget how i was) Just seeing old pics refreshes my mind.. Yes my little boy Jacob :D started slimming world when he was 3 months old & never missed a class! xxxx

You should be really proud,your looking great, Well done :)

Amazing to see your transformation, great job Jess!! :D I'm inspired. X

Well don't on your weight loss. You look great. Especially in the side by side pic on page 4.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow well done!

thank you :) having a little hickup with gaining some weight due to problems but been on track again, update won't be for a while until recovery after knee surgery an can get good losses again ;)

Weightloss in these pictures is 5st 4lb. I will get back to my 5.5st loss eventually!!!

DSCF9002.JPG

DSCF9025.JPG

Last edited:
Back