Joined Today

crazy daisy

Hi im new to this site today. So don't really know what I'm doing yet. I have been looking at the forums and everyone seems to be very helpful. Looking forward to joining in and getting some good advice. Thanks

Thank you. Unfortunately he died, took a lot of getting over. We have another one now but I don't have a photo of her on here yet

Hi Daisy, welcome. Everyone here is really nice and full of helpful advice, I am only here 3 weeks and have learnt lots.

Hi thank you It looks like a good site. I have never joined in a forum before so I'm not really sure what to do yet. No doubt all will become clear I was glad to find out about the almond milk and I found it today in Morrisons so looking forward to getting started

For me having a food diary is a great help, every little thing you eat is looking at you in black and white. And it helps to see good or bad patterns, I see that "just one biscuit" is my problem as is "another glass of wine".

For me having a food diary is a great help, every little thing you eat is looking at you in black and white. And it helps to see good or bad patterns, I see that "just one biscuit" is my problem as is "another glass of wine".
Yes that is a good idea thanks. I think I need to get a book to write everything down. I've only started the plan today I made the lemon meringue,trouble is I ate two of them. Going to finish up heavier than I started if I don't watch it. I will get a notebook tomorrow

There is a food diary section here too but you need 50 posts to use it. I made lots of small posts to build up to 50. Also you ca read other diaries to get ideas. I have a section of my regular work/day diary sectioned off and write all my food and exercise in that. I use a Wii Fit for weigh ins and having the little icon jump up and down when you lose weight is great motivation...yep, Im only a child at heart.

Oh I'll have a look at the diaries for ideas. I think I will use a book for mine tho I think it will be easier just to leave it in kitchen & just jot it down Thanks

Back