Juddd calories on up and down days??? Please help

ibizasunshine

Just checked the JUDDD website and entered my details

age 32
Female
5ft 2 inchesa
weight 184lbs
nd a bit confused what does the restriction tab mean??? what percentenge should I be typing in??

Restriction
20% - Wt Loss Mode25% - Wt Loss Mode30% - Wt Loss Mode35% - Wt Loss Mode40% - Wt Loss/Maintenance Mode45% - Wt Loss/Maintenance Mode50% - Maintenance Mode55% - Maintenance Mode60% - Maintenance Mode

I have typed in 20% is that the best one for weightloss????
If so it says that I should only be eating 1596 on a normal day and 319 on a down day..wow thats not much is it????? and is that Every other day??Please helpxxx

Try 25% ? I think that's the one I used.. generally people on here use the 2000/500 way and 5:2 way by Michael Moseley is 500 cals on your fast day, although you don't necessary have to eat ALL those calories.. hope that helps?

I am not sure why you are getting 1596 for up days, I just entered your stats and got 1916 on up day and 383 on down day (activity set to little or no exercise - up day cals would be higher if you set this to more, and restriction set to 20% - again down day cals would be even higher if set to more).

I don't know what is best but I have always gone with the 20% option to set my calorie allowances.

Last edited:
Back