Julieeeee........

Caz

Repeat Offender
How did the IVF meeting go?!

xx

Sorry honey has been one of those days have only just got home and left the house at 9 this morning!!!! Meeting went well had scan which was all fine and 2 more syringes of blood, I swear if nothing else they will drain me if this carries on i had 4 syringes last week and 2 this!! Got to go back tomorrow for group meeting to explain all about what is about to happen, we have been put through for straight IVF as hubbys little swimmers are fine and next appointment after that is 11th August where we sign all the consent forms and see the doctor to arrange game plan seems like so far away but im sure it will come around quickly enough!! Thanks for all your lovely messages of support everyone it really means a lot to me xxx

Awesome, glad it went well!! It's so exciting!!!! I don't quite know why I'm getting so excited for you, but I am!!

I know I do the same when I hear nice stories, we are like our own little support group and its great!!!!xxx

Your not far away from me Caroline im from Wrexham and having my treatment in Shrewsbury. Where in Shropshire are you?xxx

Ooh not too far, I'm basically Shropshire. My best friend lives near Shrewsbury, so I end up there a lot!

Oops, basically Bridgnorth, not Shropshire!!

it makes me feel quite emotional on your behalf hun!
What an amazing journey to be undertaking!
Praying hard for you xxxxx

Glad all went well Julie xx

Back