Just an update on my mum's progress!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
well if any of you can remember i started LT with my mum so i thought i'd update you on her progress drum roll please in just over 10 weeks my fantastic mum has lost 4 stone and 4 lb!! :wow: i think she is amazing and her will power is pushing me to do better!! at christmas she will be her slimmest in maybe twenty years she agrees with me and wishes we'd found LT sooner!!! :talk017:

oh wow! well done your mummy!! thats fab and how wonderful to be at her slimmest for 20 years for christmas!! awww fan-dabby-dosey!!xxx

Thanks sarah lou feeling very proud of her her goal is to lose 7-9 stone by january as her and my dad are going to hawaii for their 30th anniversary its their dream destination they have wanted to go there ever since i can remember its all booked so its given her real motivation!!! she is then planning to come back on LT around valentines day. (eek just had a thought i'll be 30 next year omg!!)

Thats an amazing achievement in such a short time!! And what a fantastic goal to aim for!! Lucky duck!!

ah wow!! Well done to your mum :) xxx

That is just amazing hun, her losses have been brilliant from start and she has kept up her determination all this time.
Tell her that she has been awarded with a dirty banana dance wooohoooo
:banana dancer:

wow!!!
well done mum x
that is amazing.
hope she's proud of herself

Well done to your mam she is fantastic its great you have her as motivation! Wow she must be so excited bout christmas and her anniversary. I bet she will look and feel fantastic. i bet she's really proud of you too you have done excellent on this diet too.

Oh wow, that's fantastic! It must be a real help to both be doing it so that your losses can spur each other on? I started with my Mum but she didn't last too long :-( Oh well.

Hannah

Fab result for Mummy. She must have great willpower. Her loss is just wonderful, she must feel twenty years younger as well as look it!!!

Wow your Mum has done brilliantly! You all must be so proud of her! She is amazing and you're so lucky to have her there for support and encouragement.

I totally agree - I so wish I had found LT and this forum sooner.

Back