Just back from village fete!!

Sez

has started again!!
On a lovely Bank Hol afternoon, we all trotted off in the car to a really quaint village fete. There were the inevitable cream teas (avoided), homemade cake stall (avoided), candy floss (Foul stuff but allowed daughter to have a little, whislt avoiding!), home made jams and chutneys (Bought for use at later date, firmly hidden at back of cupboard!!), bric-a brac stall (avoided - and thats not like me!) and a second hand clothes stall!!!

Well, with my constantly changing shape I thought I would have a thorough browse. Most was yucky stuff, but I found a pair of size 12 Monsoon gorgeous embroidered jeans, excellent condition, evem smelt of wasing powder so I reckon freshly laundered. Paid my £2 and off I went!!

I thought, for a laugh, I'd try them on when I got home, never imagining they'd go anywhere near me, especially as they are not stretch denim. They did up , admittedly with a huge roll of flab over the top and me unable to breathe, but wow my bum looked great!! And my belly was completely flat (as it was all pushed up over the waistband!!)..... I felt great!!

I have a new goal now, to wear these in comfort, and you know what...... I WILL!!!

BBQ later and big firework display too. Got me some San Pellegrino as a treat, so bring it on!!

Genius - it really helps to have some 'thing' real to give you a goal.
Well done on the avoiding!

Just back from the BBq and fireworks. I was so bloomin cold!! Glad I saved a mushroom soup for my homecoming!!

Off to bed now, very tired and grumpy! Amazing how fast the euphoria passes and the petulant child pops up again isnt it?

Back