Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

i love my scales, i am a daily weigher, it sets me up for the day and shows me the damage when needed!!

dont be dishartened about urs showing higher, wait till u wi with CDC then go home n weigh urself on urs and ul then know the difference between them. im +2lb on hers to my following day wi for me!!

also TOTM will effect ur loss due to retaining water etc. xx

Fingers crossed I will gave lost on her scales, and you're right I will look for the difference on hers and mine - fingers crossed for a loss on hers :D oooh I'm goin lying in a huge bubble bath in a minute, which is sortof lying in soda haha :)

Jst had a funny faint turn as i got out of the bath, combination of too hot water and not enough in my tummy !! Bahhh gonna have another shake as I've got loads left from missing them all week xx

Woooooop !! Weigh dayyyy and lost another 3 !! Am so happy with that as i have had a day off, and iv not been great this week, havin chicken and celery ...... WOOOOOP :D

Well done hun that's a Brill loss!!!!

thanks girlies !! hope you have both had good days too :) xxx

not a bad day - had 2 shakes and a chicken breast with celary and onion (strange combination) but i felt hungry so went for it - am feeling so bloated and bleugghh today - took a dulcolax last night as i havent 'been' for a few days, and its not really helped :/ its buggin me a bit tbh now !! Gonna try 2 tonight, am scared haha !! xx

actually - what am i saying - i had 1 shake and my porridge ..... erm, its not too bad, it wasnt great but it was sorta edible, i had the maple flavour.... would prob eat it again, but meh is all i can say - might try the apple one next :) xx

Thanks for the tip, think I'll try the other flavours, what have I got to lose ( apart from weight haha ) another decent couple if days, stuck to it, had only 1 bar and a chicken breast meal which is s bit naughty .... Fingers crossed fir a good loss this week :)

Wasn't a fan of the porridge! Id eat it, but defo products that I prefer. I think I've found my favourites now, and I'm to scared to deviate lol... I love having the vanilla one warm with coffee in. xx

I don't know why, but whenever I make the vanilla I always seem to end up with floaty bits :/ my cousin has noticed too.... X

Hi all! I had the vanilla for the first time a couple of nights ago and didn't notice a problem - but I also have learned, after swallowing a lump, to shake the container long and hard! :)

Thanks for the flavour suggestions - cinnamon in the plain porridge and coffee in the vanilla shake - I will definitely be giving those a try! :p

Do u just shake or use a blender I switched to a blender as was fed up with lumps and floaty bits tastes much better!!

Do u just shake or use a blender I switched to a blender as was fed up with lumps and floaty bits tastes much better!!

So far I've just shaken but I might try a blender - you're not the first to mention it tastes better and someone say if ice cubes are added, the shake gets thicker. In theory that should make it more filling as well....

I add 10 ice cubes for nice thick shakes - though I smash the ice with the rolling pin first as my blender doesn't seem to crush them lol!

I've never added any ice to them, I will try that ... I really like them warm though, the chocolate ones and the toffee and walnut are really nice warm xx

Back