Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Haha awww the knee of a bee :) that's so cute :) Thanku :) same to u :)
Yea dani it is dragging, feel like Monday is a week away, jst want this weekend to hurry up so I can get weighed :/ dnt feel much difference and thought I would be able to by now, fingers crossed eh :)
Now I hope you are sat down if your reading .... But ............. Today has been a good day !!! I have cooked breakfast for my bf, tried thd veg soup, and actually liked it :) i cooked a gorgeous smelling meal for the fam.... Annnnnnd sipped water while they had beers and wine ..... Not saying it wasn't tempting, but I didn't faulter once :D ive only had 2 shakes today tho.... Hope thats ok.... Overall though i am happy with myself tonight :) xx hope all u have had a good day xx

Well done - today you are the pajamas of a cat!

haha - aww your so cute :) wish i could think of sweet little thing like that - alas my imgination is nil,,, like the contents of my stomach right now !!
just got back from my boyfs birthday night out - stayed out till midnight which i think is quite respectable... didnt eat or drink (even when the shots were done ) and was fun and a bit happier, not my mopey CD self. Tried to oriental chilli soup - mmmm not bad - ill buy it again i think :) and had a peanut bar tonight - also not bad .... might buy that again.... Ooooh i love this snow its so exciting - i cant wait to take my niece out in it - she hasnt seen snow before so i think she will love it !! xx

haha - aww your so cute :) wish i could think of sweet little thing like that - alas my imgination is nil,,, like the contents of my stomach right now !!
just got back from my boyfs birthday night out - stayed out till midnight which i think is quite respectable... didnt eat or drink (even when the shots were done ) and was fun and a bit happier, not my mopey CD self. Tried to oriental chilli soup - mmmm not bad - ill buy it again i think :) and had a peanut bar tonight - also not bad .... might buy that again.... Ooooh i love this snow its so exciting - i cant wait to take my niece out in it - she hasnt seen snow before so i think she will love it !! xx

You are doing so well , well to.

Thankuuuuuuuu :)

Can anyone help me? Does totm affect your weight loss??? Iv just weighed myself and seems like iv put on... Iv been on it 100% for 2 weeks although nearly caved in today as felt funny but I know it's down to totm!! I feel really down about it and hope iv lost at least one pound tomorrow :-( xxx

Totm always makes me hold onto weight. Sadly, ketosis seems to give me a constant totm so I'm really stuggling to lose much each week. On the odd occasion where my period goes away I have a decent loss tho!

Dont worry about it, stop weighing (says the woman whos attached to her scales) and just go by your cdc scales. Times of the day, clothes etc can all cause weight gain.

Aw yea try not to worry, it's so frustrating when you don't have a loss,keep us updated hun and keep your chin up :) to be honest I'm expecting that tomorrow, dnt feel very different weight wise, as I have pcos and my totm is just all over the place, so I'm fully expecting to be in your situation if not this week next week ( probably the couple of weeks before aunt flo actually arrives)
Well update for today..... Not been bad tbh, have been feeding up my Boyf to the point he thinks he will burst ha!! Been cooking yummy and complicated meals for him and shopping for nice meals, it's like being a feeder....
Had a but of a breakdown and cried a bit last night after I'd picked him up from his night out, it was 3.30 am, I'd been asleep about an hour abs I got 'the call' the drunken can u pick me up !! I didn't really mind, I got out of bed, pulled on a hoody and trudged to the frozen car, picked him up in his drunken mess ( and dropped one of his mates home) when we finally got home the tears came as he declared he was hungry and started raiding the cupboard and made a huge pile of cheese on toast and hotdogs ( not exactly fine dining eh ).... I don't know if it was that I was starving and tired and cold, but I stood in the kitchen sniffing the air and crying, and I felt so pathetic, I'm just glad bf was so drink he doesn't really remember it much :'( he was so cute and gave me a huge hug, (even though he smelled like booze and toast :D) I now feel pathetic, to cry over something so silly .... Gave myself a good talking to this morning, then the day was good :) saying that though my tummy is rumbling now so I think early to bed soon :) xx

Aw yea try not to worry, it's so frustrating when you don't have a loss,keep us updated hun and keep your chin up :) to be honest I'm expecting that tomorrow, dnt feel very different weight wise, as I have pcos and my totm is just all over the place, so I'm fully expecting to be in your situation if not this week next week ( probably the couple of weeks before aunt flo actually arrives)
Well update for today..... Not been bad tbh, have been feeding up my Boyf to the point he thinks he will burst ha!! Been cooking yummy and complicated meals for him and shopping for nice meals, it's like being a feeder....
Had a but of a breakdown and cried a bit last night after I'd picked him up from his night out, it was 3.30 am, I'd been asleep about an hour abs I got 'the call' the drunken can u pick me up !! I didn't really mind, I got out of bed, pulled on a hoody and trudged to the frozen car, picked him up in his drunken mess ( and dropped one of his mates home) when we finally got home the tears came as he declared he was hungry and started raiding the cupboard and made a huge pile of cheese on toast and hotdogs ( not exactly fine dining eh ).... I don't know if it was that I was starving and tired and cold, but I stood in the kitchen sniffing the air and crying, and I felt so pathetic, I'm just glad bf was so drink he doesn't really remember it much :'( he was so cute and gave me a huge hug, (even though he smelled like booze and toast :D) I now feel pathetic, to cry over something so silly .... Gave myself a good talking to this morning, then the day was good :) saying that though my tummy is rumbling now so I think early to bed soon :) xx

Crime what a lovely girlfriend you are! And its not stupid to have a cry. Pat yourself on the back you have resisted temptation again! Well done.

Woooooop Woooop - just got back from weigh in number 2 - 5 more pounds down !! am so happy with this as this week i really have tried hard, its not been an easy week but it has really paid off now ive been weighed !! Off to the Trafford Centre now for 'non related food Treat night :)' xx

Well done hun that's great keep it up!!!

well done on another fab loss!!

aw - thanks to all of you :) xxxx

Well done :) thts fab !! Xx

Back