Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

well...... i have eaters remorse...... i cheated last night and had a baked, plain chicken breast.........Its not that bad i know, and it was just baked with pepper and no fat or sauces added...... i just really wanted it... everywhere i go someone is trying to make me break diet - the overweight men i sit with at work (crisps, latte and creme eggs were what they offered me today!!), or goin to my mums and bing offered some tea (chicken kievs and chips) it was hard enough at weekend with all the meals and birthday cakes (3 of them!!) so i thought - no ive done really well, im going to treat myself...... i enjoyed it so much i just hope it doesnt ruin my week !! Still feel in ketosis - feel the same as i have - so hopefully not done any damage..... bahhhhh !! xx

All iv been thinking about is paninis just want a little something... At least the chicken isn't too bad just like ur on ss+. Everyone's guna have there ups and downs.. It's natural x

Hope it will be ok, I do regret it, but I felt like I needed it.... Fingers crossed it will be ok xx

Oooh headfirst into a cake would be heaven haha !! Thanks Hun :) x

Iv got more to worry about 2 mouthfuls of Chinese noodles, curry sauce, chips and prawn crackers.... I'm not guna lie it was lush! Lol x

Ooooh that's actually made my tummy rumble haha !! Yum !! Ya kno I think how I feel right now my first week off I'm gonna gain a good few pounds !!! Better make it count till the eh :) x

Someone offered me a chip today and i can still smell it now... Have also watched biggest loser. I don't like them this year - they are really *****y.

Yea to be honest I'm not keen on loads of them in it, abd those 2 who voted that blonde girl of are total wasters !! They have put me off watching a bit! Will still watch it on catch up soon tho :) x

Hmmm, if I were you I'd look at it like this: Don't feel bad that you ate a chicken breast, feel proud that instead of eating something high in sugar, fat, carbs etc to satisfy yourself you chose something healthy! Sounds silly, but that's progress :)

The chicken breast is like being on SS+ so you will be fine and stay in ketosis - it is carbs that knock you out of ketosis.

You can do this xxx

Yea thanks ur both right , and to be honest I regret it, but I'm proud of ne little self that I didn't wolf down a packet of crisps or some chocy,,, xx

Well my lovelies,,,, today has been a decent day- thanks for asking Infinite.... i had the vanilla in the morning - bleughh, is it just me or does anyone else notice the vanilla doesnt mix as well as the others, it seems to be a bit lumpy everytime i make it.... had chicken and muchroom soup for dinner, and that was pretty good..... tea i had my chocminty bar thingy,,, yum !! Made the mistake of eating my bar at about 6 so im starved now !! Note to self - not drank any where near as much water as i should today - pint before bed please .... must do better tomorrow. Work was ok today, had the relentless 'sweetie lady' in, and all the mithering and temptation she brings, but didnt faulter, even when my whole team were scoffing around me ..... bahh i could have killed for one of those sweets !Trafford centr this evening, sprayed some perfume, bought some make up - gotta keep my spirits up and wandered up and down the place a good few times.... going to have a pint (of water,,, bahh why is it always water - i want wine !!) and then get in bed and watch a film..... peace and love xxxxx

yes it will darin,,, and u know wot it wont take as much to make us squiffy too :) positive as always Jelliebabe, we'll be toothpicks in no time :) xx

What's everyone doing for valentines? I usually go out for a nice romantic meal but havnt got a clue what to do that dont include food :-/

Back