JUST COULDNT WAIT...see diary for update. x

niknaks

Silver Member
Well tonight im going to a very posh restuarant for a friends bday. (Apparently its been recommended by many celeb chefs).

Its 5pm and the table is booked for 8pm. But i cant wait. So ive popped a jacket in the microwave to have with some mackerel in tomato sauce and cucumber.

Hopefully this will help when picking what to eat later. I havent really eaten much today which is why im so damn hungry now. Do you think ive done right? Oh my choice of food is limited til tomoro as im due a shop- hence the mackerel and spud lol!!!!

I think yes you have done right. I going out too tonight and i have eaten before so i dont feel the need to pig out on hidden syns in the food. Not sure bout mackerel, cucumber and potato though. lol

Its a good idea to fill up on some free foods now, maybe you wont over order tonight. Have a lovely meal, dont forget to tell us what it was like.

I think yes you have done right. I going out too tonight and i have eaten before so i dont feel the need to pig out on hidden syns in the food. Not sure bout mackerel, cucumber and potato though. lol

Actually, it's not that bad.. quite tasty in fact lol

I think you've done exactly the right thing Niknaks! Its lethal to go out starving hungry and be presented with a menu full of goodies then be expected to make on-plan (or even near-plan!) choices!!! Hope you enjoyed it - strange concoction that it was!!!!! LOL xxx

Definitely!! I'm off to the cinema tonight (first time since being on SW) and I'm gutted I can't have popcorn!!

But I'm going to eat a big tea before I go and take some crudites and houmous with me to snack on.

you did good by eating before you go, but your undoing that by not eating much all day. when you dont eat as much as you should eat your body thinks theres a faminne so not only will it store all the fat but it will send those hunger pangs fast and furiously so your more likely to get cravings and binge eat. enjoy your mealxx

I normally eat loads hun- i didnt have much of an appetite all day then all of a sudden hunger striked!

:) X

To see the results of last night visit my diary- recorded it all there. I enjoyed but god im gonna pay for it these next few days. x

It doesn't look too bad really, I mean no evidence of creamy, chocolatey dessert:) Good luck withv the rest of the week xx

I normally eat loads hun- i didnt have much of an appetite all day then all of a sudden hunger striked!

ahhhhhh ok, i hear my friends say sometimes im starving myself all day cause im out tonight for a meal and then when they have eaten too much when they have the meal they wonder why lol. glad to hear you enjoyed it theres nothing wrong with a night off now and again.xx

Back