JUST FOR FUN- Not Diet Related

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by raudi, 15 September 2006 Social URL.

1. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all.........:D

I have become a agent for Stringfellows retail we sell Jewellery , bags , undies and battery operated items ;) (Stringfellows Retail - The Sexiest Brand in the World). And i went to the christmas launch last night - wow we have some lovely bits available.

I am supporting Breast Cancer and will be donating 10% of profits to the charity.

do any of you use Party Feet, well we launched our own SEXY SOLES these are £3 a pair. And I will be donating all profits to charity for each pair sold.

Please feel free to contact me for further information or to place an order or if you would like a party and receive some gifts for FREE. I am also looking for agents to help with the christmas rush....

Rachel xx
    [email protected]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Sounds interesting Rachel: I'll check out your link when I get a moment (and my 10 year old isn't wandering about!)

4. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i'm intrested in what you thought .... Did you manage to have a look?

Rachel x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.