just got off the plane now back to ww:(

yummymummy75

Silver Member
got back this morn(i think, im confused on the time:rolleyes:)ftom sunny Florida,,ate and drank what i liked for over 2 weeks,,up nearly a stone and hubby up nothing,,why can he eat what he likes and i can't:(,,anyway no dwelling,,had a fantastic time sitting here now eating our trick or treat candy that we collected over and back to points tomorrow,,can't wait for wi on thurs to get back into it!!

You'll soon lose the holiday weight, the important thing is you had a good time, and are now ready to get back on it. Ooo Im envious I love Florida :D xx

I'm glad you had a good holiday!! don't worry about the gain i'm sure it will be off again in no time!! :)

I know exactly how you feel - hubby and I had 11 days in Florida in August and I was up 8 lbs when we came back.

He'd lost 2 lbs :rolleyes:

Good luck with getting back into it (just out of interest do you post on any Florida/WDW planning forums?)

I know exactly how you feel - hubby and I had 11 days in Florida in August and I was up 8 lbs when we came back.

He'd lost 2 lbs :rolleyes:

Good luck with getting back into it (just out of interest do you post on any Florida/WDW planning forums?)
i do:Ddo you??

Back