just restarted

ryman

hi im ryan

i did the lipotrim program last year and lost 4 stone in 8 weeks and now unfortunatley im back, and annoyed with myself for being back but its nobodys fault but my own

my pharmasist tells me there are now a few home comforts that we are allowed

2x 330ml cans of coke zero per day
breath freshner (oral labs drops brand)
and cinnaamon gum only a certain one and cant remember which one she said??? does anyone know, im stuck between dentyl and dentyne

will keep my progress posted and good luck to everyone on their programme,

to anyone having doubts or temptations- stick with it as the results are awsome and youll only make yourself feel like crap if you give in.... stick with it

You pharmacist has informed you wrong my friend you are only allowed the tfr products, water (lots of it) black tea, black coffee and leaf teas.

You are allowed listerine strips that you dissolve on your tongue but they are very hard to get hold of. And mouthwash - listerine is best i think the majority use this one. Beware you are not allowed anything citrusy (including mouthwash and breath freshning strips)

P.s - welcome back :)

Hiya welcome back..

as summer said your not allowed these things! sorry xx

coke zero? what an odd thing to say!!

good luck ryman and welcome back. we'll all get through this together!

hi im ryan

i did the lipotrim program last year and lost 4 stone in 8 weeks and now unfortunatley im back, and annoyed with myself for being back but its nobodys fault but my own

my pharmasist tells me there are now a few home comforts that we are allowed

2x 330ml cans of coke zero per day
breath freshner (oral labs drops brand)
and cinnaamon gum only a certain one and cant remember which one she said??? does anyone know, im stuck between dentyl and dentyne

will keep my progress posted and good luck to everyone on their programme,

to anyone having doubts or temptations- stick with it as the results are awsome and youll only make yourself feel like crap if you give in.... stick with it
Wow Ryman 4 stone in 8 weeks!! Amazing.
The thing is the hard part begins really trying to maintain that loss and that's what is scaring me coz I don't want to put weight on after the hard work is done.
Well done for coming back though - don't think you can have the coke and gum etc as it would take you out of ketosis - I'd check with pharmasist again x:):)

Hi and welcome back! You know how good this diet is, so just stick with it and that weight will come off again in no time!

interestingly just looked at the ingredients list... regular coke and diet coke have citric acid in the which is what takes you out of ketosis.... Coke zero doesnt have any..... hmmmmmm...... interesting!!

thanks everyone. apparently this is the reason that coke zero is allowed as there is no citric acid and no sugar or sugar based sweetner, havent tried it though as lipotrim is so expensive as it is without being on it any longer than i need to be!!!!
3 days gone and easier tham i thought it was going to be second time around altoh i have had terrible cramp in my legs two nights on the run, may not be related but hurt like hell all the same

Back