Just spent £50 on ebay!!!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Bought

2 cropped jeans (Next and Dorothy perkins)
1 bootcut jeans (Bay)
1 smart black trousers (NewLook)
4 cardigans/shrugs (Monsoon, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis and Bay!)
2 gypsy tops (Monsoon)
1 smock top (Monsoon)
1 pair silky pjamas (M&S)
1 cord 'ANIMAL' trousers

Size 16!!! (some 14/16) :D:D:D

Should see me through the autumn nicely!!! :p

If anyone is struggling for clothes and just wants a 'few bits' - I'd recommend typing 'size --" in the search box, and clicking on ending soon - there are some real good bargains!!!

Can't believe I have a new wardrobe for £50!!! :D:D:D Hb's gunna love me ;)

Hugs x x x

Well done hunny!!! hope they all look great xoxox

I may even take pics babycakes, prance around in my size 16's (Last time I was size 16 I was about 15/16 years old!) Mega Happy!!!
Hugs x x x

That's a BARGAIN! I am jealous of your size 16s :)

I know I can't believe it! 13 items for £50! Some are new with tags too! I have been going on ebay for odd bits - mainly trousers, as my bum is where I always loose it first.
But fed up of wearing big things now - my size 18 cropped jeans I bought new only 3 weeks ago now :( :) so it's ebay all the way for me, then at Christmas time I am going to ask HB and family to get me clothes vouchers - and I'm hitting the January sales!!!!! WOOHOO!
Hugs x x x

p.s I'm a shopaholic - if you haven't already guessed! lol

Hi Em, I know how you feel. It's a bit like a drug when you start being able to shop anywhere and wear clothes you previously couldn't!!!!

Luckily I still have my slim wardrobe from LL 3 two and a half years ago and only got to wear most of it for a few months so in about 7lbs time I will comfortably have a whole new wardrobe to wear!!!! :D

It's soooo exciting! And of course I'm doing a bit of shopping for new stuff too ;) x

Back