Just started

izzay

I've just started SW last Wednesday so I have my first weigh in tomorrow.
I just cant understand how I can have lost any weight :( I dont feel as though I have eaten less than normal.
I have stuck to all the rules and been using EE days. I have made sure I always have at least 1/3 of superfree and been snacking on fruit and muller lights...
Ive tried my best with my HEX's but really struggling.

Is it really possible to eat whenever Im hungry and still loose weight? Im convinced I've lost nothing and I'm eating too much :(
The lady at the meeting said to eat as much as we liked, in fact the more we ate the more we would loose?? But I've had a quick look on here and it seems that I should still limit how much I eat??
Im really confused :(

As long as you have eaten until satisfied and not until you are stuffed it should work. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

The best advice I can give here is to trust the plan. It's worked for loads of people on here, and plenty more besides. As you've followed the plan, having your 1/3 superfree, you should be absolutely fine!

Good luck in your weigh in!

Good luck with WI. I agree with others. Trust the plan, eat until you are satisfied and drink plenty of water, SF squashes, Green tea, Tea/coffee (with milk allowance).

Good luck with your weigh in! I feel the same. Started on monday and feel like I've not stopped eating! I feel guilty eating my syns too. Had a curly wurly today after my dinner and I'm convinced I'm not going to lose anything now, even though I've not used any other syns all day! Weird isn't it haha. Just follow the plan 100% and I'm sure it will work for us, it's just hard to get your head around as it doesn't actually feel like dieting. There's so many on here who are a perfect example of the plan working :)

I've posted on here a few times something my C says when people say they can't lose eating that much:
Slimming world is calorie counting the easy way - eat lots and no actual counting.
Trust the plan, it really does work.
Also, eat your syns, I know it's difficult sometimes but for some people they actually HELP their weight loss! Crazy I know. :)

Thanks for the replies. I do feel guilty with my syns :( I ate a cupcake my daughter made yesterday and felt sure that anything I'd lost had just gone back on lol.
Just have to wait until tonight to know if Im doing it right :)

Trust the plan, eat your syns (I dont do well unless I eat some syns everyday), eat until you're full (not stuffed), get lots of superfree.
It amazing how, but it does work. x

I feel exactly the same. This is my second week on the plan, (although I did mess up my first week due to a visit from my mum and auntie = girly weekend = tons of wine and rich food), and although I've been 100% on-track ever since my initial "blip", I feel as though I've never stopped eating! All fruit and veg and pulses and stuff, but still, I'm constantly nibbling berries or something! So it will be really interesting to see how WI goes... I can't say I'm 100% convinced but I'll stick with it!!!

And either way, I must be toooons healthier since starting the plan properly even if I haven't lost, as I've had at least 10 portions of fruit and veg every day, double the government recommendations so that must be good! Yay antioxidants!

good luck with ur weigh in!!! I felt exactly the smae but as the weeks go by I'm trusting it more and more :0) xxx

I lost 5lbs :D:D:D Im amazed, thank you for your support :)
Im glad I found this forum. Its amazing how I managed to loose weight and still never feel hungry :D

I lost 5lbs :D:D:D Im amazed, thank you for your support :)
Im glad I found this forum. Its amazing how I managed to loose weight and still never feel hungry :D

That's amazing, congratulations. So glad you got to grips with it. I've tried lots of different diets and SW is the only one I can sustain for any significant period, I love it. :)

Back