Just started

wobblynurse

Hi, just started WW yesterday.

Fingers crossed it works! Tried everything under the sun and can't believe how much you can actually eat!

Wobblynurse:jelous:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, anything you need ask away

Welcome, and good luck with your future weight-loss, look forward to reading your progress x

Welcome!

If you stick to it - it really does work! And it gets easier the more you do it, as you get to know points values etc!

Good luck, let us know how you get on!
xxx

Welcome to the boards! .. were all a friendly bunch so dont be afraid to ask anything! .. somone is usually about to answer :D

Hi Wobblynurse (Love the username!)

WW is fab! Been a member since July 2006 and wanted to loose weight for my wedding last September although I didn't get to goal in time for it I lost 51lbs! Dropped from 22/24 to 14/16 - photos in my gallery.

Have fell off the wagon recently and regained 16 of those pounds :mad: but am back on it again now & heading off to weigh in shortly.

Welcome to WW & minimins x

welcome to this addictive minimins site girls, it s friendly fun and anything you need to ask there'll always be someone to help.

sun xx

Hi, just started WW yesterday.

Fingers crossed it works! Tried everything under the sun and can't believe how much you can actually eat!

Wobblynurse:jelous:

Well done on joining good luck hun? How are you getting on with the diet?
Let us know we are all very nosey lol

Hi Wobblynurse (Love the username!)

WW is fab! Been a member since July 2006 and wanted to loose weight for my wedding last September although I didn't get to goal in time for it I lost 51lbs! Dropped from 22/24 to 14/16 - photos in my gallery.

Have fell off the wagon recently and regained 16 of those pounds :mad: but am back on it again now & heading off to weigh in shortly.

Welcome to WW & minimins x

OMG you look stunning, you look so much smaller in your wedding pic's and so happy too.
Congratulations and well done, such an inspiration!x

Back