Just to put a smile on your faces...

Excellent plan Bea :)
I am running out of tops to wear! I have 2 pairs of jeans that fit ok, just ordered another cheapy pair in a sale, but only have about 4 tops left that arent too big! Doh, what to do?

Dont ask her!!! She's gonna start talking about her chocolate bars and chilli soups and toffee shakes... :(

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh yes indeed I am LOL :rotflmao:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yum

choccy bars

chilli thai curry soup

toffee and walnut

sorry, just cant help it :eek:

Excellent plan Bea :)
I am running out of tops to wear! I have 2 pairs of jeans that fit ok, just ordered another cheapy pair in a sale, but only have about 4 tops left that arent too big! Doh, what to do?
:rolleyes::eek: I actually kept a lot of my smaller clothes over the years as I was always on a diet.....kept them as I piling on the pounds so up until I threw out the bags of 18 to 20/22 stuff a week or so ago...I had the full range in my wardrobe!!! A stranger would have thought about 5 women lived in the house LOL!!! All my Size 16s now fit me (a few well loose) some of my bigger Size 14s are also fitting ok now. I have enough to get me till I am Size 12 and then the clothes I have are so old and out of date they look awful...(have a nice dress for the wedding in November, pair Jeans and 2 tops that are in good condition) - Have only one pair of LEVIS 501s which are my goal jeans Size 10....and I will be hitting the shops big time!!!

You must be getting close to your Size 12/14 stuff? Are you still trying on the trousers as a measure?

Im happy with my laugh actually. It's not a kick in the ass off yours anyway!!

:giggle: Oh girls play nicely!!! LOL Our bums wil be so skinny in weeks to come there will be no ass kicking for us anymore...only wiggling!!!:silly:

Im an idiot, Just about two weeks before I started LT i got rid of all the clothes that didm't fit me anymore think that I just had to start being honest with myself and accept that they don't fit anymore and are probably never likely too!!

Its a nice treat when you loose weight to reward yourself with something new (rather than with food!!!) LOL....

Back