just wanna cry,, need hug

debtdummy

Silver Member
im having such a bad day.
got promoted to new room at nursery, my new staff are sooo useless, im aways running round like chicken, ive had cold flu throat thing for 2 weeks, im not sleeping, and now think my pill is messed up.... i wanna curl up in a ball and cry!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
someone cheer me up.
i even cried at work today and im sooooo not a girlie girl normally

sometimes it does help to cry but I'm still sending you a big ((((hug)))) and congrats on your promotion. It won't take long to get the rest of the staff doing things your way.

And I see those pounds are disappearing

Irene xx

Awww sorry youre having a hard time just now *HUGS*

Why dont you start a diary thread on here, I find mine really therapeutic especially when Im stressed

(((((hugs))))

I hope that helps well done on your promotion.

Its always hard to do the best on your own if you work in a team: Sometimes its hard to delegate and trust the team but thats how its got to be otherwise you will run yourself yo the ground.

I'm sure tomorrow will be better day for you xxx

thanks everyone, its hard cos mattie is at work and im not seeing him this weekend..

Hi

Sending you hugs

Just think about the hell you can give your new team hehe Kick them into shape!!

Twiggy

today was a better day, thanks everyone for keeping me going

Awww huggles hunny! .. Im always about if you want to have a moan or a chat etc .......... Glad to hear your feeling a little better xx

((Big Hug!))

Kick their lazy bums!

xxx

Back