Just wanted to say hello :-)

siolisma

Hi, I'm Sam and I've just joined minimins and wanted to say hello. I'm following the Slimming World plan but have gone a bit off course due to illness. I'm hoping to find some inspiration from the site, so I'd be really grateful for any tips or advice on how to get the best out of it.

Hi Sam, best of luck with your weight loss journey, I'm also on the Slimming World plan and I've just started to post my food diary on here, hopefully it'll keep me on track ! Loads of great helpful tips and support here. Happy posting !! :)

Thank you for your reply. I've had a look around, there is some great tips and ideas on here. I think posting your food diary is a fab idea - that would definitely help to get me back on track!

Hi :) Just wanted to wish you both luck on your weight loss journeys! I'm also new on here and am doing Extra Easy on Slimming world. How are you both getting on with it? Finding it ok?

Liv xx

Hi, I joined Slimming World fir the first time in April (after trying numerous other weight loss plans) and was doing really well on Extra Easy but I was poorly and lost momentum. I'm starting to get back on track now, but I signed up on this site yesterday in the hope that I would get some new ideas and inspiration - so far so good. Everyone seems really friendly and helpful and there's some great tips on here. How are you finding Extra Easy? :)

Hi, welcome to Minis, and good luck with the SW :)

Have you thought about starting a diary here? maybe adding a ticker to your siggy...it helps :)

Hi, thank you. I'm definitely thinking about putting a diary on here and adding a ticker sounds great too, how do I do that?

You go to a ticker site... www.tickerfactory.com for eg... make a ticker, then copy and paste the bb code into your siggy space.. to get there you click user cp then update signature, in the large text space paste that bb code that you copied in there and voila :)

If you go on Tutorials then there should be some links on there to help you get a ticker :)
I'm finding extra easy...well easy!! :) I'm finding it hard not to stuff myself with 10 bars of chocolate, but now that I've got this far, I'm used to looking forward to that little bit of chocolate I'm craving! It's a lot to get your head around at first, but I'm determined!
How are you finding it?

Liv xx

I love Extra Easy, I find it so easy to do and was actually shocked at how much of my favourite food I can still eat by just tweaking it a bit! I started in June and have had a few "off" days but haven't yet had a gain. I feel like I've gotten into a good routine with it, I usually sit down on a Sunday and plan my meals for the week, do my shopping on Monday afternoon and ONLY get what I need. And I have a curly wurly and cup of tea most nights before bed! :cool:
The nicest thing I've made so far is the sticky chicken, mmmmmm

Sticky Chicken? Sounds good? Could you post the receipe?
I know how Easy it is! Sounds silly! I am doing ok, although when I go back to Uni in Oct, I may struggle a bit, as my skills of cooking arent fantastic! At least cooking for myself means that I can experiment and only I can complain!! I really think routine really helps. Whilst home I make two of everything and bulk freeze meals, I find it helps too :)

Liv xx

Back