Kerry Low Low Cheese...Yummy

ChunkeeMonkiee

As I sit here eating my very late lunch at work, I cant help being scarily happy that it tastes so good!!! :) Iv got beans, nimble toast and 42g of Kerry Low Low cheese!! Its one healthy a, but its a huge portion in comparison to regular cheese and it tastes fab! Unlike ordinary diet cheese! Its pricey but worth it. Toasted kerry low low sarnies with a dollop of pickle (1 syn) on the george forman grill are lush!! Tastes like it shud b naughty :D

Anyway starting to sound worryingly like cheese mad Heather off Eastenders!! Lunch breaks in the hospital are utterly boring tho :(

xx

ooh...glad its nice...I looked at it in sainsburys this week but didn't know if it was a hex a so bought the sainsburys bgty as the fat was lower.....might get that next time :)

Yes, I quite like it too.

aint tried it yet :) but will be

morrisions do a half fat cheese that is in the deli section that is great very tastie i always turned me nose up at half fat cheese but am converted :p

I've tried Low Low and well and really couldn't tell the difference. And as a cheese head I did think I'd miss my cheese fix but at least I can have some now and not feel like I'm missing out.

HaHa Mommy B, I found the Asda deal and stocked up to :)...My mum went a bit over board buying 30pks!! Thanx for the article judimac, like anything that encourages me to eat cheese haha :) Dont know where the official thankyou button is?! x

Back