♥ get rich quick schemer
♥ Bacardi breezers
♥ Lush
♥ Yankee candles
♥ leopard nails
♥ Peace love and candy
< L.M.F.A.O

Started slimming world 4 weeks ago, a pretty... ill say it FAT 21.7 stone
DAMMM GIRL! but in those 4 weeks i have achieved a complete miracle, I managed to loose a stone! Say whaaaaaatt?
I hadn’t even been on a set of scales for about 6 years and was a size 26-28 top and a 24-26 bottom, my goal is to fit in a size 20 jean, that’s my first main target, apart from my club 10 and that’s at 19 stone 7lbs.

goodbye fat , I WONT miss you:wave_cry:
tumblr_ltd1ik6cuu1qzznhro1_500.jpg

when i reach my club 10, i think my reward will be this necklace by disney couture
dyn387.JPG

much love
georgie x

Last edited:
You are already started on your way, keep going, keep smiling and keep your goal in sight!

By the way, I like the necklace you are fancying. I have got a bracelet I wear all the time which says 'everything is possible' on it. I think part of me hopes I will eventually believe it!

Hey!

Welcome to the site! :)

I love that you added pictures to your post! Very nice read! :)

You are off to a great start! A stone already! I'm jealous haha! :)

What is club 10?

Also... How did you do your ticker?

I couldn't find those pictures on that tickerfactory.com

*nevermind, found LilySlim*

Last edited:
aww thanks ladies for the warm welcome, im doing S.W with another girl from work,im a nursery nurse, so always running around after 2 year olds!!!!
@Captinorla club 10 is in slimming world when you loose 10% of your body weight, for me its 19st 7 i think...

AH! Ok..... So it's the same as the 10% in Weight Watchers..... I've to have a total loss of 24lbs to get my 10%

Weigh in on Wednesday morning.... Skeptical that I'll have a loss.... I'll be happy if I don't gain...

Back