Kinda new!

Hi everyone, i signed up to this site 6 year ago but never used it much. Now im back!

I had a shock when editing my profile just then .. my current weight back then was 364lbs!! I totally forgot thats how much I used to weigh ...

6 years later I am back here weighing 293lbs and just starting Slimming World (15/09/16)

Everytime I google something about SW, this forum pops up .. so I am going to be posting more and actually interacting on the site more !

My name is Charlotte, 29 years old. And by the time I am 30 next year .. My mission is to be half the woman I am today. I am a size 24, and I want to wear a size 12 dress for my 30th birthday party :D

Hi, i'm new here, just finding my way around the forum. Well done on your weight loss. And good luck with your current weight loss goal.

I'm also new here too and I weigh 252lb (18stone) and like you I would love be half my size although I would be happy with a 12/14 currently a 22! Just wanted to say good luck with your journey well done with your weight loss so far! Keep me updated with your progress and I will do the same! X

Thank you very much! And good luck to you both on your weight loss journey! <3

My first week on Slimming World and I lost 4lb. I go for my 2nd week weigh in tonight so hopefully I have lost another few!

I'm doing it from memory from years ago but I've just been told there is no such thing as red days and green days now is that right? Thank you good luck to you too xx

Hi everyone, i signed up to this site 6 year ago but never used it much. Now im back!

I had a shock when editing my profile just then .. my current weight back then was 364lbs!! I totally forgot thats how much I used to weigh ...

6 years later I am back here weighing 293lbs and just starting Slimming World (15/09/16)

Everytime I google something about SW, this forum pops up .. so I am going to be posting more and actually interacting on the site more !

My name is Charlotte, 29 years old. And by the time I am 30 next year .. My mission is to be half the woman I am today. I am a size 24, and I want to wear a size 12 dress for my 30th birthday party :D

Good look with your journey! You're 30th is an amazing goal, I'm sure you will do it x

Back