Lacey...

We can gurantee to you that it is in your best interests if we do it.. i promise.. :D

x x

I love the way you open a thread just to ask me personally!!!! I am sat here thinking:eek:....what now?

Oh god, you are SO BORING! Can't you give Cat and I a little forum that no one can see (well apart from mods) so that we can misbehave?!

Oh god, you are SO BORING! Can't you give Cat and I a little forum that no one can see (well apart from mods) so that we can misbehave?!

Boring??....:cool:..you haven't met me face to face yet BG!!! ;) :smoke:

I don't think we can stretch to giving you a forum just for the 2 of you only.....come on girlies....where would it end!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Awwww, thats rubbish.....

that would be like having a subsection for pointless things like having brown hair.. or blue eyes.. wouldnt it sandy.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"today i went shopping.. and bought something that would match my blue eyes"

x x

(but we provide so much entertainment...come on, you love us really)

Oh ruddy well behave the pair of you!! (said in finest Yorkshire twang;))

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

NO! Look how many mods are on guard now......

Heeheeheeheee!

I'm aware that I have at least 2 of them following my every move... eh Isis and KD?

No, not on guard - I'm all for a bit of excitement, please fill up my boring life :eek:

Westie pluuuuuuz be on guard as well!!!! These two are a real handful you know ;):rolleyes::D

Lol.. sandy.. :D:D

"im just a thread starter.. a twisted threader starter.." *to the tune of firestarter*

*takes a run and tries to avoid the mods*

x x

You got me LOLing to the max there Cat, my housemate thinks i'm weird!

Back