Lasagne?

toffeegirl

Does anyone have any low syn lasagne recipes please?:eating:

Hi hun heres one Spaceangel (i think)posted a while back.

Double Pasta Lasange

Serves 4-6 approx 1/2 syn on green

2 Macaroni Pasta and Sauce
2 tins of chopped toms
1 packet of quorn mince
1 tsp artificial sweetner
1 onion
1 clove garlic
1 tsp mixed herbs
Lasange sheets (amount depends on the size of your dish)
Enough cheese to cover the top

Chop the onion and crush the garlic. Fry in frylight until soft. Add the tomatoes and artificial sweetner. Cook for about 10 mins and then add the herbs. Then add the quorn mince and cook over a low heat until quorn mince is cooked.

Meanwhile, make up the pasta'n'sauce. I use a HEXA of milk to make it really creamy but it's up to you if you just want to use the water. Make sure that you don't make the pasta and sauce too thick as this is going to be your white sauce.

Place a layer of the mince in a lasange tray or whatever you usually use. Then cover the mince with your lasange sheets. Then cover the lasange sheets with a layer of pasta and sauce. Then cover the pasta and sauce with mince. Then cover the mince with lasange sheets, then the lasange sheets with the last bit of pasta and sauce, and then, finally sprinke with the cheese.

Cook in the oven for about 45 mins at 180 degrees, until cheese is bubbling and lasange sheets cooked.

Your'e welcome, let me know what its like as i haven't tried it yet. xxx

This sounds delic....i would prob use lean mince rather than quorn but it would still be free on EE am i right in saying that? xx

Back