laughing cow cheese??

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me how many of the laughing cow LIGHT that you can have as a HE?? I bought the light and not the EXTRA light.

thanks xxx

hi i have the book in front of me and its says you can have 5 triangles
i,ve just finished my first week and lost 3.5 lb
debbie

well done on your first week Debbie, it must be working for you :)

Just to confirm, does it just say LAUGHING COW or light laughing cow...or EXTRA LIGHT laughing cow??

Sorry, but just need to be sure :eek:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

jo xxx

I have tried the extra light and they aren't as nice, they aren't as creamy. I would say it's not worth compromising the taste for the extra triangle but it depends on what you use them for!

i bought the extra light this week found them to be powdery and tasteless ,was going to get more though as i use them and there not bad to go on my rivitas .

but i went to my local shop and they only had the light ones in so bought them instead !,and i know wont be buying the extra light ones again its only one extra and the taste is much better !

Im surprised you lot have dissed the extra lights-hehe! I think they're really nice (but then again I dont like space raiders so mayeb I have weird tastes ey Taz!) X

Umm 5 light traingles last all day and are lovely mashed up with garlic and herbs and stuffed in chicken wrapped in bacon. Yum Yum Yum

i love the light ones they lovely i have them in my mash and at the weekend i had them in my swede and carrot instead of butter, i have been known to have a nibble ;) when i feel bit peckish cos i know i can have 5 lol

I sometimes use them in a sandwich instead of marg, mainly I use them for my stuffed chicken breast x

I have them in my jacket spuds, mixed in with some spring onions! Yummmmmmy!!!:D

BTW, they are on offer in Asda at the mo. 2packs of 8 for £1, both the light and extra light versions.

I have them in my jacket spuds, mixed in with some spring onions! Yummmmmmy!!!:D

BTW, they are on offer in Asda at the mo. 2packs of 8 for £1, both the light and extra light versions.

:eek:good offer, thanks for the info. xxx

tesco's sell the 8 pack for £1.34 and the 16 pack for £1.34 lol :D

so i bought two of the 16 packs and there cheaper than asda as two packs would be £2 but a double pack at tesco's is £1.34 .have no idea why they sell at the same price but that's what i got them at yesterday

just looked on line, the light ones are £0.94 140g 8 triangles ,

and the 280g pack are £1.37 16 triangles .

so still cheaper for one normal pack than asda, but a bargain for the big value pack :D:D and as i eat 5 a day a huge bargain for me lol

something i havent tried but im going to get them next time i go shopping and shall be going for the 'light' ones by everyones recommendation

Back