Laurenista's food and weightloss diary

laurenista

Hi all
I discovered your forum a few weeks ago and have been thinking about switching to good old healthy eating for a while.
I have tried many diets not failed as I've never put my weight back on but I have just hit a rut with them. I end up self sabotaging and getting into a guilt spiral. I fight against the rules and just go totally off track
I only have around 5-7lbs left to lose and the fat is not wanting to leave at the moment and I have hit a total plateau. Keeping going with my eating and exercise. Hopefully it will change shortly and the weight will come of pretty soon.
So my starting weight is 10st and I'm aiming for somewhere around 9st7

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks fulltum

Breakfast- porridge oats made with water and a dash of skimmed milk. Served with half an apple, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a tsp of caster sugar. 1 cup of coffee

Glass of water

Morning snack- 3 Nairns fruit and spice oat biscuits and 3 prunes. 1 cup of coffee

Glass of water

Lunch- homemade leek and potato soup. Cup of herbal tea.

You have just reminded me how much I love porridge with grated apple and cinnamon mixed in! :D

Rest of yesterday was a write off with having a sickness bug I've not really been able to eat an what I have eaten hasn't stayed down.
Still feeling rotten today with a bad stomach and stuff
I'll see if I eat anything later or not. Most likely be a takeaway tho as not up to cooking probably just eat something really plain like rice or chips on their own so not to upset my tummy again
Going for Sunday dinner tomorrow or will be if I'm well enough
For now I'll just attempt to sleep it off

Day 1(starting again after illness)
Back to full health today

Breakfast- cinnamon porridge made with skimmed milk and water with sprinkle of caster sugar

Lunch- wholemeal roll with chicken, lettuce and tomato (I've brought 2 in case as they are small)

Dinner- (the plan is) fuller for longer meal from m&s. It's some eastern meal with chicken, rice and veg

Snacks- nakd 100 cal bar and small box of dried fruit. Packet of sugar free polos in my bag which will probably last all week

Last edited:
Off to hospital this morning isn't it funny how you want food all the more when they tell you not to eat!!!

Day 2

Todays food

Breakfast- 1 chocolate weetabix with skimmed milk

Lunch-
Marks and Spencers Eat Well Sun dried tomato and pasta salad. 1 digestive medley bar

Dinner-
Fuller for Longer far eastern chicken

Snacks-
Orange and Chocolate muller light

Drinks-
Mug of coffee, mug of hot spiced berry juice, 1 glass of orange and mango squash, water

Exercise-
353 calories burnt on crosstrainer for 35 mins

Last edited:
Day 3

Breakfast- 1 slice of burgen bread with light olive spread and sugarfree Jam. 1 orange quartered.

Lunch-
meditteranean wrap with garlic hummus, lettuce, red pepper and tomato.

Dinner-
Butternut squash, sweet potato and chickpea curry.

Snacks-
2 stem ginger oat biscuits[, hobnob medley bar, muller light.

Drinks-
2 mugs of coffee, 2 glasses of squash, 1 hot cordial and lots of water.

Exercise-
486 calories burnt on cross trainer for 45 mins

Got a new exercise plan today and it is a killer can't wait to get going with it. Tried it out today and boy am I hurting :)

Last edited:
Naughty couple of days :/ not good but over and done

Today
Breakfast- weetabix made with skimmed milk and a tsp of sugar free jam. Cup of coffee with little milk

Lunch-

Dinner-

Snacks-

Right I'm back been very bad with my food but now I'm back on track

Breakfast- special k with semi skimmed milk and a coffee
Lunch- half a chicken salad sandwich from tescos and half a bottle of dr pepper
Dinner-
Snacks- Horlicks light, coffee, water

Back