Exante diary #1

Tano

Gold Member
Newbie here to exante. I have done the Cambridge diet before (with success). Aiming to lose around a stone, ideally a stone and a half. Have just had an operation so can’t do much apart from Walking exercise-wise, but that’s fine. I’m usually very active but my condition has seen me unable to exercise for 6 months. Keeping a diary on here, to track and just have the opportunity to reflect on my progress! I will be having two shakes a day along with a low calorie dinner. My aim is to have 1200 calories a day roughly to start with.

SW: 11st 7lb
GW: 10st 7lb
TW: 10st

I order my shakes from eBay and just get a mixed bundle, so not doing the real plan/buying direct from exante. I have a 7yo son and for me it’s really important that we all sit down and eat an evening meal together which is why I’m still having a meal In the evening. I’m tracking everything in the MyFitnessPal app to ensure my protein goal Is high and my calories are in the right ballpark. Plan for today:
Coffee
Almond cherry shake
Coffee
Vanilla shake
Dinner: hoisin chicken wraps with cucumber and spring onion
Cup of tea

Cals: 1278
Protein: 78g

SW: 11st 7lb
GW: 10st 7lb
TW: 10st

Day 2
Weighed and 3lb down…obs just water etc but what a lovely boost! Had scrambled eggs and coffee for breakfast as an early start this morning.
Shake for lunch
Halloumi and chilli jam wraps for dinner

Back