LeaE JellyWobble2

Ok so how long till then and what u wanting to drop by them

I have a diary in members section that bangs on about it but basically I have ordered a size 16 bridesmaids dress for my friends wedding in December which bride is looking after and I think I need to be 15st at least! Am currently 18st. Bride wants us all to try dresses and boleros on in August! Eek! So hence rapid weight loss must happen! I have told her that I would like to try the dress on in november as well but that hopefully by August ill be MOST of the way there! Eek! X

I have a diary in members section that bangs on about it but basically I have ordered a size 16 bridesmaids dress for my friends wedding in December which bride is looking after and I think I need to be 15st at least! Am currently 18st. Bride wants us all to try dresses and boleros on in August! Eek! So hence rapid weight loss must happen! I have told her that I would like to try the dress on in november as well but that hopefully by August ill be MOST of the way there! Eek! X

Ok so how's about we do this together one day at a time x I will help just text me when u have a wobble

Tested my pee and still no ketones !!! Gggrrr

Ok so how's about we do this together one day at a time x I will help just text me when u have a wobble

Absolutely xx

What is your goal weight? Or r u taking it bit at s time?

The biggest weight in the normal range for my height is about 12st so assuming I make It to 15st by Xmas the next challenge for 2014 will be 12st.

You may also find useful a thread I'm on called 'team 50 Christmas challenge' basically lots of people encouraging each other to loose 50lb by Xmas. Why don't u check it out and join us? Xx

Absolutely xx

What is your goal weight? Or r u taking it bit at s time?

The biggest weight in the normal range for my height is about 12st so assuming I make It to 15st by Xmas the next challenge for 2014 will be 12st.

You may also find useful a thread I'm on called 'team 50 Christmas challenge' basically lots of people encouraging each other to loose 50lb by Xmas. Why don't u check it out and join us? Xx

That I will where is it because I'm pants at using this site x

Oh and I'm just aiming downwards to try and get down to where I was

So am I ! So im dont know how to put a link to it on here! II found it by accident one day looking at the most recent posts !

I think it's under 'a lot of weight to loose' and then it's called team 50 Christmas challenge.

Let me know if you can't find it and il post something on there and maybe you could look under 'recent posts' line I did? R u on iPhone?

Oh and I'm just aiming downwards to try and get down to where I was

Definitely the right way to go one lb at a time :)

Current not recent sorry!

I can't pm u for some reason

Oh no! Um i don't think I've ever had a pm! I just assumed I was really unpopular! Lol! Best not laugh too hard you may be the first one to try.

I'll try and message u but I've never tried before so have no idea what I'm doing :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I sent a hello did you get it?

Think I sent a hello did you get it?

Right u now have 100% responsibility for keeping me on track lmao ha I so sneaky tricked u into that x

Right u now have 100% responsibility for keeping me on track lmao ha I so sneaky tricked u into that x

Haha Yeah your stuck with me now ya know! Poor you!

Ps have u found Xmas challenge thread? It's quite cool cos when u lose u get to see your name go up the list! (Simple things and all that! :)

Haha Yeah your stuck with me now ya know! Poor you!

Ps have u found Xmas challenge thread? It's quite cool cos when u lose u get to see your name go up the list! (Simple things and all that! :)

Right added x

Day 4

Better be the last day that pink doesn't show on my wee stick or I might self combust x I have loads to do but looking forward to it x I'm reclaiming my life btw after about 6months out of it x my last weigh in I was 280lbs that's dead on 20stone soooooooooooo can't wait for Sunday x

Well after yesterday's disaster of just one product i have decided today will be more structured x so I have had 1 pint of water a chocolate shake and I'm sat sipping a black coffee watching hollyoaks ! I have thought and thought and although I'm fat I have decided to focus less on the weight and more on the day by day of sticking to this and getting my life and mind back x this is my 4 th day so after today I only have 3 days left to complete my 1st week x
I'm back and forth to the loo every 5 mins so defo getting my exercise silver lining and all !!!!
So all in all from that post I can evaluate a much more positive outlook one thinks oh and I'm not thinking of the ex (swear word) so sod it !

Day 4

Better be the last day that pink doesn't show on my wee stick or I might self combust x I have loads to do but looking forward to it x I'm reclaiming my life btw after about 6months out of it x my last weigh in I was 280lbs that's dead on 20stone soooooooooooo can't wait for Sunday x

Eek it's gonna be sooooo good!!!! Make sure you have all your packs now naughty!

Back