LeaE JellyWobble2

Well after yesterday's disaster of just one product i have decided today will be more structured x so I have had 1 pint of water a chocolate shake and I'm sat sipping a black coffee watching hollyoaks ! I have thought and thought and although I'm fat I have decided to focus less on the weight and more on the day by day of sticking to this and getting my life and mind back x this is my 4 th day so after today I only have 3 days left to complete my 1st week x
I'm back and forth to the loo every 5 mins so defo getting my exercise silver lining and all !!!!
So all in all from that post I can evaluate a much more positive outlook one thinks oh and I'm not thinking of the ex (swear word) so sod it !

Definitely the way to go! One day and one pound at a time! I was dead on 20st at my biggest January 2012. How tall r u? X

WE WILL DO THIS! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eek it's gonna be sooooo good!!!! Make sure you have all your packs now naughty!

Oh what a day !!! Had 2 packs but will try a hot choc in a bit

Oh my goodness i can tell you're back in the swing of things 5 pages i had to read to catch up hehe!!!!! So glad you've made it to day 4/5 unscathed but tut tut on not having all those products, you don't want your ody going into starvation mode esp as you're doing a lot of exercise with kiddywinkles!!!! Still i reckon Sun will show a tremendous loss for you :)

All good here thanks, still got 4st to lose til i get to my target but hoping i can achieve it in time for christmas. Was meant to get weighed today but CWP had a personal emergency and as i'm on night's i too will be getting weighed Sunday but not expecting a great deal thanks to TOTM and bloating, how lovely it is to be a woman sometimes. Proud of myself though as it was my lil girl's 3rd birthday yesterday and we took her to Thomas land on Mon and i stuck to plan then yesterday my inlaws did her a buffet party and i stuck to plan, little things make us feel good about ourselves don't they :)

Do you have anything major to look forward to in the coming weeks/months for to strive to a goal, i think it's fab that WPW has the bridesmaid dress to look forward to and i'm still convinced she's gonig to need it taking in a LOT haha!!! I've got a few things coming up, wedding anniversary is in a fortnight and well i would very much like to be almost back in the 15s bracket then august bank holiday got a big girly night out and would love to be in the 14s for then

Definitely the way to go! One day and one pound at a time! I was dead on 20st at my biggest January 2012. How tall r u? X

WE WILL DO THIS! :)

Only 5'5 so I'm a right fatty x x and yes we will x

Oh my goodness i can tell you're back in the swing of things 5 pages i had to read to catch up hehe!!!!! So glad you've made it to day 4/5 unscathed but tut tut on not having all those products, you don't want your ody going into starvation mode esp as you're doing a lot of exercise with kiddywinkles!!!! Still i reckon Sun will show a tremendous loss for you :)

All good here thanks, still got 4st to lose til i get to my target but hoping i can achieve it in time for christmas. Was meant to get weighed today but CWP had a personal emergency and as i'm on night's i too will be getting weighed Sunday but not expecting a great deal thanks to TOTM and bloating, how lovely it is to be a woman sometimes. Proud of myself though as it was my lil girl's 3rd birthday yesterday and we took her to Thomas land on Mon and i stuck to plan then yesterday my inlaws did her a buffet party and i stuck to plan, little things make us feel good about ourselves don't they :)

Do you have anything major to look forward to in the coming weeks/months for to strive to a goal, i think it's fab that WPW has the bridesmaid dress to look forward to and i'm still convinced she's gonig to need it taking in a LOT haha!!! I've got a few things coming up, wedding anniversary is in a fortnight and well i would very much like to be almost back in the 15s bracket then august bank holiday got a big girly night out and would love to be in the 14s for then

Hey sweetheart and yes I'm here I'm back and I will do it again !!!!
Nice to see u doing well and yes it's lovely to see ppls targets however with my life being up in smoke right now it's one day at a time or I will crash but maybe when I'm more me I will think beyond 24hrs again x
I'm sure u will reach them targets x I'm with u to help where I can

Just to update 2 products down x day nearly complete still no pink dot for ketosis so bang ! I just exploded with frustration
Ex turned up at mine what a twot! Self doubt kicked in but then I just thought sod it
And I tidied and cleaned my front area of house
Been asked on a date by a guy I'm friends with from school ! I politely declined however I'm v shocked and confused by that
And that's my day 4 oh I'm watching apprentice mmmm I love it

Just to update 2 products down x day nearly complete still no pink dot for ketosis so bang ! I just exploded with frustration
Ex turned up at mine what a twot! Self doubt kicked in but then I just thought sod it
And I tidied and cleaned my front area of house
Been asked on a date by a guy I'm friends with from school ! I politely declined however I'm v shocked and confused by that
And that's my day 4 oh I'm watching apprentice mmmm I love it

Why no date Hun? Could be fun?

Thank u nina i really hope your right about the dress eek!

Why no date Hun? Could be fun?

Thank u nina i really hope your right about the dress eek!

Just because I'm not ready and I was in shock just never thought he liked me tbh I never think anyone does x and whooo I'm agreeing about the dress I think it will need taking in x

Just because I'm not ready and I was in shock just never thought he liked me tbh I never think anyone does x and whooo I'm agreeing about the dress I think it will need taking in x

Hmmmm not convinced (about dress) and I totally get it (about date) it's been almost a year for me and still the idea of a date or starting something new scares me but for me a big part of that is to do with me wanting to be a weight where I feel more confident first. Very early days for you tho Hun but nice to know your liked :)

Hmmmm not convinced (about dress) and I totally get it (about date) it's been almost a year for me and still the idea of a date or starting something new scares me but for me a big part of that is to do with me wanting to be a weight where I feel more confident first. Very early days for you tho Hun but nice to know your liked :)

Being honest as I always am yes it is actually x I felt worthless this past week and like I didn't deserve love ! So yes it's a little bit of reassurance that yes I'm fat but I'm still a nice person x

Infact I have had 3 offers since I became single and it's only been a few days and although that's not what I want it's still a nice thing I suppose x

Your a v pretty girl lea so I'm. Not suprised at all the offers ! Your doing really well this week x am thinking of getting my diary back up and running x hope you have a good day today :)

Your a v pretty girl lea so I'm. Not suprised at all the offers ! Your doing really well this week x am thinking of getting my diary back up and running x hope you have a good day today :)

Ah thank u love x pls don't be impressed 2 offers were off v unsuitable ppl x x yeah get yr diary back in the swing it really helps x how are u love x I only managed 2 products yesterday so I'm determined for a stress free day and 3 products x

Hello day 5 hello mango shake mmmmmm that was a nice breakfast x x oh how I'm tired x x well day 5 only 2 more days then its Sunday and that will officially be 1 full week x for the 1st time in ages I am actually hungry this morning which I'm embracing as a positive sign of feeling a little but better

Hello day 5 hello mango shake mmmmmm that was a nice breakfast x x oh how I'm tired x x well day 5 only 2 more days then its Sunday and that will officially be 1 full week x for the 1st time in ages I am actually hungry this morning which I'm embracing as a positive sign of feeling a little but better

Hey leaE make sure you have all your packs Hun!!! Are you in ketosis yet? Nearly there! Week one weigh in is sooooo exciting! :)

How's your day been leaE xx

How's your day been leaE xx

It's been ok just had a phone call now from the ex seriously it's doing my head in ! Well done on the super loss miss wpw x excellent x

All 3 packs down ! Day 5 done glugging water in a fit of stress after a phone call from hell x

It's been ok just had a phone call now from the ex seriously it's doing my head in ! Well done on the super loss miss wpw x excellent x

Thanking u :)

Bog off ex

Almost week 1 done hehe, so excited for you can't believe ex is mithering you get but woohoo to the date offers, even though you don't feel ready it should help boost confidence a little :)

Back