LeaE JellyWobble2

Almost week 1 done hehe, so excited for you can't believe ex is mithering you get but woohoo to the date offers, even though you don't feel ready it should help boost confidence a little :)

Ah thank u and I can honestly say I have been good all week x whoo only tomoz to survive !

Well one more day to cope and then my week 1 is done x been a hectic day so I'm only posting a short input because I could crash and burn but all in all it's been ok x night all x

Well one more day to cope and then my week 1 is done x been a hectic day so I'm only posting a short input because I could crash and burn but all in all it's been ok x night all x

What time is your weigh in Sunday Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you've had a good day hun aleit busy, keeps your mind off any teeny possibility of straying :)Hope you have a wonderful day whatever you're up to today, im just waiting for my night to finish then off til Mon night. Got my WI tomorrow too gonna be a good day i can feel it in my bones haha xx

Glad you've had a good day hun aleit busy, keeps your mind off any teeny possibility of straying :)Hope you have a wonderful day whatever you're up to today, im just waiting for my night to finish then off til Mon night. Got my WI tomorrow too gonna be a good day i can feel it in my bones haha xx

Ah good luck for tomorrow then Hun glad u feel good about it x x

Well Saturdays nearly over so as soon as I wake up tomoz my week will be complete !
Today has been busy swimming with the kids then cinema to see despicable me 2 x I'm pissed because I didn't plan the cinema so didn't take out my shake so thought I would have coke zero and the one I bought (in a cup) tasted like diet coke so I swear she gave me the wrong one but she says not so I did drink some as its better than caving in to popcorn but dam ! After a full week on it she might have caused me to pull out of ketosis x anyways never mind x well I'm shattered as had no sleep to bed early for me night all x

Well Saturdays nearly over so as soon as I wake up tomoz my week will be complete !
Today has been busy swimming with the kids then cinema to see despicable me 2 x I'm pissed because I didn't plan the cinema so didn't take out my shake so thought I would have coke zero and the one I bought (in a cup) tasted like diet coke so I swear she gave me the wrong one but she says not so I did drink some as its better than caving in to popcorn but dam ! After a full week on it she might have caused me to pull out of ketosis x anyways never mind x well I'm shattered as had no sleep to bed early for me night all x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Hun text me :) x

Weigh in day

I obviously this morning jumped out of bed and tried my hardest to abuse the lavatory to gain optimum results from my scales x it's my week 1 weigh in and I have come in at 265lbs which means I have totally bypassed a stone bracket whooooppppp if my calculations are correct I have gone from 20stone to 18st 13lbs in one week x that means my week one loss has been 15lbs ! I have even checked about ten times moving my scales to different floors and putting new batteries in !!!!!!!!

Wow! That's fantastic Lea :) stick with it hun...

Sorry about ur gramps. Grief counselling might be good.

As fir your ex... Cut all ties. Like get-a-grip says treat him like a plaster. Rip it off quick! Be best for you.

Well done on getting some 'offers' shows people perceive you in positive light. I'd avoid any relationship for now. Concentrate on yourself and your girls and getting your weight and head to where you want it to be. A new relationship will only distract you from your goal.

Keep on track :) x

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Weigh in day

I obviously this morning jumped out of bed and tried my hardest to abuse the lavatory to gain optimum results from my scales x it's my week 1 weigh in and I have come in at 265lbs which means I have totally bypassed a stone bracket whooooppppp if my calculations are correct I have gone from 20stone to 18st 13lbs in one week x that means my week one loss has been 15lbs ! I have even checked about ten times moving my scales to different floors and putting new batteries in !!!!!!!!

Haha fantastic girl! You Just rock this diet! Super super well done! :) x

WOOHOOOO lea that is just amazing brilliant well done that's just wow :D

Yeah it's a little unreal to be fair and u can't tell the slightest difference but oh we'll

Well done! I've just completed day 4 & hoping for a similarly big loss on Weds when I have my first weigh in :)

Hey dear how are u how are u finding it so far ? I'm sure u will have a large loss x

Well Sunday ! And I lost a stone and 1 lb !!! Whoooo now in the 18s just and totally skipped the 19s
I'm at work and beyond tired because I have been having such a hectic weekend
Had two products today and have saved one for teA

Hey dear how are u how are u finding it so far ? I'm sure u will have a large loss x

Not too bad actually, sidestepped an amazing looking buffet this morning in favour of a coffee and a leek/potato soup. I feel guilty that I'm finding it so easy compared to others on here though! X

Not too bad actually, sidestepped an amazing looking buffet this morning in favour of a coffee and a leek/potato soup. I feel guilty that I'm finding it so easy compared to others on here though! X

Ah don't feel like that its great that you are x once I'm into this after the first couple of weeks I find it quite ok too infact in general I'm not finding it too bad it's just the odd occasion when u get tempted and think aaahhhh poo I can't lol socially this diet is a total pain as food seems to dominate everything however it's all a mental game this cd and if yr minds into it your body will follow so it seems your there xx

Back