LeaE JellyWobble2

Well it's my last night shift at work until I have two days off and I'm so tired !! Over share moment so beware !!!! The dreaded totm is back ! I generally don't have them due to my contraception technique however when I'm on this diet it totally screws with my hormone levels and I seem to have them loads the last time I did this I was on for weeks and it was so heavy oh well the price u have to pay but I'm dreading it if its going to be heavy again x
Well done today quite well as I have slept and now I'm working so had a soup and a spag Bol (s&s) and will have a hot choc later so I space them out nicely x

Lea! Remember me? Guess what? I'm back to try again too! Although I don't have any excuse for putting weight on :( off to CDC today, nervous as bmi is over 40 and I hope I don't have to go and get a doctor's note as I'm ready to get started! How are you getting on? X

Lea! Remember me? Guess what? I'm back to try again too! Although I don't have any excuse for putting weight on :( off to CDC today, nervous as bmi is over 40 and I hope I don't have to go and get a doctor's note as I'm ready to get started! How are you getting on? X

I sure do my hunny so nice to see u and welcome back x x hey don't forget u don't fail until you give up trying so well done on coming back x how are u how have u been x ah so home u can start straight away because when yr ready its so important to grab the bull by the horns and get on with it x oohhhh I can't tell u how nice it is to hear from u guys who were with me the 1st time x

Oops, didn't mean to send that twice!

I sure do my hunny so nice to see u and welcome back x x hey don't forget u don't fail until you give up trying so well done on coming back x how are u how have u been x ah so home u can start straight away because when yr ready its so important to grab the bull by the horns and get on with it x oohhhh I can't tell u how nice it is to hear from u guys who were with me the 1st time x

Yay! I'm good, how are you? Definitely ready for it! How have you been getting on? X

Ah life's been a little pants if I'm honest (see previous posts) however I'm picking myself up and I'm feeling loads better x x really glad yr well why are u up at this time ?

Well slept part of today ! Totm is back with a vengeance and I'm bracing myself for 3-4 weeks of hell !!!!!!! Just had a cottage pie (s&s) and loads of water mmmmmmm

Okie dokie well this is my 2nd week and so far so good x I miss my veg water additive so I do need some of that however the summer berry additive is a nice treat tonight x
The totm is v much draining me I'm tired and so cold but I'm plodding on as per x I'm a little demotivated as I have resigned myself to a small loss after last week however I'm holding onto it being a loss so a loss is a loss and I should be greatful x I was thinking last night in bed that I would give a lot to be slim and have a nice body so then just thought omg !!!! I can !! All I need to do is give up food and I will be slim so have decided I should just get on with this x
Me and bf have now decided after lengthy chats to give it another go so time will tell but it scares me because I don't want to get hurt again !
Went to watch my daughter in a Shakespeare play tonight and if I'm honest it was sooooo boring !!!!!!!! I obviously loved her bit but each child had a 5 min part and I was there 2 frecking hours it was part of my life that almost killed me x
Anyways I'm just holding out for Sunday ! Oh and under my boobs is a tiny bit smaller ! Whoop small changes but least its a change

Okie dokie well this is my 2nd week and so far so good x I miss my veg water additive so I do need some of that however the summer berry additive is a nice treat tonight x
The totm is v much draining me I'm tired and so cold but I'm plodding on as per x I'm a little demotivated as I have resigned myself to a small loss after last week however I'm holding onto it being a loss so a loss is a loss and I should be greatful x I was thinking last night in bed that I would give a lot to be slim and have a nice body so then just thought omg !!!! I can !! All I need to do is give up food and I will be slim so have decided I should just get on with this x
Me and bf have now decided after lengthy chats to give it another go so time will tell but it scares me because I don't want to get hurt again !
Went to watch my daughter in a Shakespeare play tonight and if I'm honest it was sooooo boring !!!!!!!! I obviously loved her bit but each child had a 5 min part and I was there 2 frecking hours it was part of my life that almost killed me x
Anyways I'm just holding out for Sunday ! Oh and under my boobs is a tiny bit smaller ! Whoop small changes but least its a change

Hi Hun

You rock this diet you will be fine! I hope things work out the way that makes you happiest Hun xx oh and you will be slim! If anyone can do this, you can! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the bf. get out if its not right.

You made me laugh with the Shakespeare bit. I sat for 2 hours and 15 min award ceremony for sports last year. Sure they gave out certificates for people who owned a pair of trainers. Worth the wait tho, cos daughter got sports person of the year :)

Stay strong :)

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Hi Hun

You rock this diet you will be fine! I hope things work out the way that makes you happiest Hun xx oh and you will be slim! If anyone can do this, you can! :)

Ah thank u love x isn't it yr weigh in today ? If so how did u get on

Good luck with the bf. get out if its not right.

You made me laugh with the Shakespeare bit. I sat for 2 hours and 15 min award ceremony for sports last year. Sure they gave out certificates for people who owned a pair of trainers. Worth the wait tho, cos daughter got sports person of the year :)

Stay strong :)

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day26: pending!

Ah that's lovely bet u were so proud however yes the play nearly killed me and my bottom was sore as the seats were rock hard !!!!! And yes I'm nervous about the bd thing but I just love him ! Sad I know but I'm giving it a try trouble is his family are like shameless rejects and the haven't spoke to us for 2 years and now he has been home I have to deal with them all over again so mmmmmmmmmmm how are u x

Ah thank u love x isn't it yr weigh in today ? If so how did u get on

Groan (see diary) :)

Well I'm having a pants day !!! Warning big moan ! I'm tired I'm cold I'm light headed and I feel Woosey ! I'm emotional and I haven't got a clue why and I'm feeling lazy ! Aaahhhhh the ups and downs of cd

Well I'm having a pants day !!! Warning big moan ! I'm tired I'm cold I'm light headed and I feel Woosey ! I'm emotional and I haven't got a clue why and I'm feeling lazy ! Aaahhhhh the ups and downs of cd

Oh no Hun !! Just think of that number on the scales going down Sunday!!! Making a big dent in those 18s!!!

Hang in there. It will pass :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Oh no Hun !! Just think of that number on the scales going down Sunday!!! Making a big dent in those 18s!!!

I know ! What I would do for a 15lbs loss every week lmao x x how are u and yr toe

Hang in there. It will pass :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Yeah I know just fed up of it I have fallen asleep and then went in the bath for a long soak ! Old cd habbits are coming back to me as I have now started a book ! How's u

Well this evaluates my mood = I have just sat the family down and made a 7 day healthy eating plan ha ha ha oh dear poor family !

Back