LeaE JellyWobble2

Hope you're feeling better Lea, perhaps theres something in the air maybe the miserable weather??

Yeah maybe bring on the sunshine as I'm freeeezzzzzzzing !!!! I'm deep into a book forgetting my woes and stops me thinking of food so a lot better how are u ?

Reading a book is a good idea Lea. I must dig some out when I'm not busy...

Hope your feeling better. Have a good day :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Book reading is a very good idea. I've been up since half 2 this morning for some reason never thought of picking up my kindle and having a read. Hope the rubbish weather today doesn't make you feel rotten today.

Well it's Friday whoop and nearly the end of week 2 for me whoooooooo
My s&s order came today which I have split with my mum x so I have plenty of lovely food packs which I really enjoy x I had a choc bar today s&s and it was a welcome treat mmmmmmmmmmm
I had the mushroom soup for dinner today and it nearly made me sick I hated it but downed it just for the sake of having one of my packs x I'm totally exhausted after looking after my nanan today as I'm still feeling drained from totm but I'm just plodding on and hoping it will pass x tonight I'm having an early night as I'm beyond shattered x hope everyone else is having a fab week too x

Hi LeaE, you sound like you've been through a lot. You will make like you did last time:D

Ah thank u love x all support really helps thank u

Reading a book is a good idea Lea. I must dig some out when I'm not busy...

Hope your feeling better. Have a good day :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Yeah it keeps yr mind off food lol

Well it's Friday whoop and nearly the end of week 2 for me whoooooooo
My s&s order came today which I have split with my mum x so I have plenty of lovely food packs which I really enjoy x I had a choc bar today s&s and it was a welcome treat mmmmmmmmmmm
I had the mushroom soup for dinner today and it nearly made me sick I hated it but downed it just for the sake of having one of my packs x I'm totally exhausted after looking after my nanan today as I'm still feeling drained from totm but I'm just plodding on and hoping it will pass x tonight I'm having an early night as I'm beyond shattered x hope everyone else is having a fab week too x

Not long to go now till WI leaE xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not long to go now till WI leaE xx

I know but not expecting much after last week but as long as I'm losing hey

I know but not expecting much after last week but as long as I'm losing hey

Absolutely every pound counts! :) tummy a making all sorts of crazy gurgling noises tonight! Think I'm gonna read a book till I fall asleep!!

Hope you have a good weekend chick. WI will be fine. Just imagine what it would be if you succumbed to all the temptations! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Absolutely every pound counts! :) tummy a making all sorts of crazy gurgling noises tonight! Think I'm gonna read a book till I fall asleep!!

How are u today ?

Hope you have a good weekend chick. WI will be fine. Just imagine what it would be if you succumbed to all the temptations! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Yeah I know every pound off is another pound closer to goal x

Hi Leah,

Just popping on as I began following your thread before you fell off the wagon. I was dead depressed because you really inspired me, anyway I'm back on CWP and so are you..Third time lucky for me I hope.

Sorry to hear about the boyf, I have had my fair share of weight rooted problems with my DH so I can relate. All I can say though is having come out the other side is, you have to love Leah. Eff everyone else, even him. Do this for you, for your health and because you deserve to feel great. Everything else will follow.

How are u today ?

Pretty good day today Hun still 100% (day 3) managed to meet friend without having lunch but had to have drink instead so opted for coke (no coke zero)

How r u today?

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow leaE x

Hi Leah,

Just popping on as I began following your thread before you fell off the wagon. I was dead depressed because you really inspired me, anyway I'm back on CWP and so are you..Third time lucky for me I hope.

Sorry to hear about the boyf, I have had my fair share of weight rooted problems with my DH so I can relate. All I can say though is having come out the other side is, you have to love Leah. Eff everyone else, even him. Do this for you, for your health and because you deserve to feel great. Everything else will follow.

Ah that's really sweet of u to take the time to say all that x and something that's really motivating x last year was really hard not just the bf stuff more so my gdad and I totally forgot about me because all my everything was on him but yea your right I now need to concentrate on me and although the pain of losing him is still there I'm trying really hard to put it to one side a little x how are u getting on x

Back