LeaE JellyWobble2

Pretty good day today Hun still 100% (day 3) managed to meet friend without having lunch but had to have drink instead so opted for coke (no coke zero)

How r u today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah good on u I'm v proud x well done love x

11lbs in WI 1 - hoping for another 5/6 on Weds :)

Wow well done you x my fingers are crossed for u so please do make sure you let me know x u seem to be kicking ass where this diets concerned so feel free to kick mine as well as I'm huge and need to shrink down fast x x

Well today's a busy day so woke up and I'm off in the shower ! My daughter has a dance show this morning and I have to work tonight so I'm going to be pooped ! Anyways weigh in went ok I'm now 18st 9lbs so that's a 4lbs loss today ! A total of 19lbs in 2 weeks !
I'm so impatient though because now I'm dying to be in the 17s and 4lbs seems like nothing lmao what a pillock I am hey I should be happy really but guess what I'm not because I was 13 and a half and I have like 5 stone to shift till I'm there again grrrrrrrrrrr bittersweet day I suppose

That's fantastic Lea!

Great result. 17s will be here soon :)

Have a good day, enjoy the show x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Will just go by clothes.

Morning Leah. I know what you mean. I lost my nan and my FIL last year. Hard, hard times I think when you are helping care for someone it hits you especially hard. That has a terrible effect on relationships too.

Anyway.. You are doing exceptionally well. You have lost a stone and a quarter in two weeks. That's amazing! Don't be disheartened. 4lb is still a great loss that you couldn't achieve on any other diet. So, smile and have fun at your daughters dance show.

Well today's a busy day so woke up and I'm off in the shower ! My daughter has a dance show this morning and I have to work tonight so I'm going to be pooped ! Anyways weigh in went ok I'm now 18st 9lbs so that's a 4lbs loss today ! A total of 19lbs in 2 weeks !
I'm so impatient though because now I'm dying to be in the 17s and 4lbs seems like nothing lmao what a pillock I am hey I should be happy really but guess what I'm not because I was 13 and a half and I have like 5 stone to shift till I'm there again grrrrrrrrrrr bittersweet day I suppose

Hey leaE well done on the 4lbs you will see those 17s soon x if only we could click r fingers and be five months and five stone down the line eh! It's so frustrating when you have a lot to loose esp if you have lost before but you have done it once before so u r in a good position to know u can do it and that it can be done. WELL DONE!!! :) xx

Wow well done you x my fingers are crossed for u so please do make sure you let me know x u seem to be kicking ass where this diets concerned so feel free to kick mine as well as I'm huge and need to shrink down fast x x

You've kicked its arse yourself before, you can definitely do it again! :D

You've kicked its arse yourself before, you can definitely do it again! :D

Yeah but it's sometime so scary to think I have a long journey ahead of me all over again but oh well it's my own fault x

Woohoo Lea well done on 4lbs you don't half shilf those lbs fast on this diet! Think it must have been made for your metabolism lol :)

You will soon be back where you were (stones wise i mean), just think how very fast time flew last time and you were only ever really in each stone bracket for about 4 weeks so you're talking easily by christmas!!!!!

Well i wont be around for the next few days, moving house later today eeek im dreading it so wont have tinternet. I have no doubt you'll do swimmingly and be very nr those 17s when i log on xx take care hun

Woohoo Lea well done on 4lbs you don't half shilf those lbs fast on this diet! Think it must have been made for your metabolism lol :)

You will soon be back where you were (stones wise i mean), just think how very fast time flew last time and you were only ever really in each stone bracket for about 4 weeks so you're talking easily by christmas!!!!!

Well i wont be around for the next few days, moving house later today eeek im dreading it so wont have tinternet. I have no doubt you'll do swimmingly and be very nr those 17s when i log on xx take care hun

Ah good luck with the move Hun x and stay strong through it as its a testing time diet wise x yeah yr right I will just plod on and think thin thoughts x x see u when yr back x

Well hey all

Busy week this week so maybe not on here much so pls don't think me rude however on a plus note there will be no time to cheat and I tested my wee and I'm in ketosis whoooop x healthy eating for the kids went better than I thought they are doing fab I'm so proud of them x

Well hey all

Busy week this week so maybe not on here much so pls don't think me rude however on a plus note there will be no time to cheat and I tested my wee and I'm in ketosis whoooop x healthy eating for the kids went better than I thought they are doing fab I'm so proud of them x

Hey leaE what's keeping unoccupied this week then?

Great that the children are getting into healthy eating :)

Just working loads and Tia has lots of dance commitments ! All rock and roll
Today's going well and I sneaked on the scales and I have lost another 2 lbs so far this week and its only Tuesday so gives me a good boost although I better stop doing it as it could work either way it could upset me or drive me on x anyways best get organised for the kids swimming and climbing plus healthy meal needs preparing ! Ooohhhhh I so cook more on this diet lol how ironic is that that I put more time aside for cooking when I can't eat a thing x

Just working loads and Tia has lots of dance commitments ! All rock and roll
Today's going well and I sneaked on the scales and I have lost another 2 lbs so far this week and its only Tuesday so gives me a good boost although I better stop doing it as it could work either way it could upset me or drive me on x anyways best get organised for the kids swimming and climbing plus healthy meal needs preparing ! Ooohhhhh I so cook more on this diet lol how ironic is that that I put more time aside for cooking when I can't eat a thing x

Hey leaE wow 2lbs already is great! What a boost!

Well it's Wednesday and I'm shattered x I have been up since 6 am and been to work came home tidied cooked tea packed kids lunch and now I'm waiting for a lady to come so I can cut her hair yawn !!!!!!
Because I have been up for so long I have had all 3 products today so I'm kinda feeling a bit like I'm dying for something to eat however I will keep strong as I can't afford to cheat on this diet as I'm so fat !
I'm so fed up of having no clothes of looking in the mirror and thinking aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
All my old issues that I started to get rid of last year are back because of this extra weight and I hate it so if I can stuck with this diet and shake some of them off then I simply can't cheat !
I have some beaut clothes that I bought last year and I want them to fit again so I can get dressed up and feel nice x
I'm a clothes size 18-20 again and I hate it and because of that I refuse to give in ! I liked being a size 16 I was happier at a 14 and I want to be a size 12 so this is me grabbing life by 2 hands and get this

Yeah Leah!

I saw you in this amazeballs dress and you looked beaut. Not so long ago. Go back and look at those pictures. Heck print them off and stick them everywhere. You will be back there!

Well it's Wednesday and I'm shattered x I have been up since 6 am and been to work came home tidied cooked tea packed kids lunch and now I'm waiting for a lady to come so I can cut her hair yawn !!!!!!
Because I have been up for so long I have had all 3 products today so I'm kinda feeling a bit like I'm dying for something to eat however I will keep strong as I can't afford to cheat on this diet as I'm so fat !
I'm so fed up of having no clothes of looking in the mirror and thinking aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
All my old issues that I started to get rid of last year are back because of this extra weight and I hate it so if I can stuck with this diet and shake some of them off then I simply can't cheat !
I have some beaut clothes that I bought last year and I want them to fit again so I can get dressed up and feel nice x
I'm a clothes size 18-20 again and I hate it and because of that I refuse to give in ! I liked being a size 16 I was happier at a 14 and I want to be a size 12 so this is me grabbing life by 2 hands and get this

Hey LeaE you will get back in those old clothes before you know it. Stay strong girl, one day at a time x

Well done lea

You're getting there mrs. The 16 clothes will be hanging off you in a few months :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Omg my weight hasn't moved for ages now which is killing me as I am seriously drained with totm so could soooo eat chocolate

Omg my weight hasn't moved for ages now which is killing me as I am seriously drained with totm so could soooo eat chocolate

Stay strong Hun weigh in isn't far away there is still time xxx

Back