Lemsips

oh i havent a clue but could use some off these too! hope u feel better soon hun x

i was wondering the same as all the kids have runny noses!!!hope you feel better soon x

Surely if its something you actually need to take to help you feel well you wouldnt count the points? (ooo I shouldnt say that tho as some people might need choc at totm to help them feel well so that theory doesnt really work....unless its aero which is just bubbles of air ???hee hee) Totally admire your dedication and well done hun x

i dont think they do have anything in them hun,as they are just like powdered paracetamol and powdered flavourings,to be on the safe side though you could always count 0.5pt for them,doubt it would be anymore than that though!!!!!x

(ooo I shouldnt say that tho as some people might need choc at totm to help them feel well so that theory doesnt really work....unless its aero which is just bubbles of air ???hee hee)

Ha ha - I love it.

Thanks ladies - couldn't remember where I posted this (what am I like). Must be ODing on the Lemsips. Going to be on them again today....

Back