Let's get the board moving again!

Weigh In Week 1 and I am 3lbs down.

Mixed feelings about this! I am usually a 'slow' loser (0.5 to 2.5lbs a week with an average being a 1lb) and the most I ever dropped in one week on Weight Watchers was 3.5lbs so I guess this IS boosting my loss however my start weight is 16stone6, so I should be losing chunks surely?!

That said - as an ex Weight Watchers leader - I know Weight Loss is an extreme science and for women it's best to review over a full month so I am optimistic. If I lose 12lbs a month that's a lot more than I used to lose (around 6/7 lbs a month).

I'm just mindful that if these are my starting losses, when they slow down then I'm not really any further ahead! However I am well aware that a huge chunk could suddenly come off at some point.

After years of dieting within the boundaries of WW, SW and various other plans, it's a bit scary now having to 'go it alone'. It's trial and error for me to see if more or less carbs are good for my weight loss and what are the wisest ways to use my calories!

I will use this space as my diary until things pick up so that anyone coming on can see a recently updated thread.

X

Well done. Good luck with your losses

Back