Let's talk about tea!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Since I started SW I've been drinking loads of herbal and fruit teas! Partly to increase my water intake because its too cold these days for chilled glasses of water, and partly to curb the munchies when I'm not hungry but peckish. I've gotten quite adventurous with teas and discovered a lot of delicious ones. These are my faves;

Darjeeling
Lady grey
Chamomile, honey & vanilla
Rooibos
Pomegranate & cranberry
Lemon & ginger
Orange, mango & cinnamon
Chai

And of course good old PG tips! I find that Twinnings make a beautiful range of teas :D

What are your favourites?

I love the flavoured green teas by Twinings. The mango, pinapple and grapefruit, and cranberry are my favourites.
I also really like the Whittard instant teas...pretty much all of them!
Recently discovered Qi teas and I love their White and Fruity tea.

My OH was suggested Redbush (roobios) and I like it too. It's quite an anti-oxident too. I also like the 'berry' fruit teas.

Rooibos every time - Tick Tock is my favourite, but I think that I'm being swayed by the packaging. I don't mind though - it's worth it to feel like I'm being indulgent.

Rooibos earl grey rocks!

Lucky 7 my husband's favourite is Tick Tock too! He drinks at least 4 cups of roobois a day!

Happy Holiday does the Morning Detox tea help, ahem, move things along? :D

I've found that the Activia Fatfree Yogurts have been doing the trick in that direction!

I've developed an addicition to green tea, especially the one with jasmine. I like the Twinings ones, but I actually prefere Sainsbury's own Jasmine Green Tea. It's a little sweeter than the Twinings version so I find it much easier to drink.

I also enjoy the fruity teas too - especially cranberry with elderflower. Yummy!

I've always been a coffee drinker at work, however I've just started drinking Green Tea and absolutely love it. My colleague loves it too as he gets to drink more coffee without having to make a fresh pot as I'm not having any :)

I will drink Green Tea occasionally, but not a fan.
I dont like any fruit tea that I have tried so far as I find although they smell wonderful, there is no taste and its like drinking very weak squash! I enjoy drinking water, tea and decaff coffee during the day.

Back