1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Liberte Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Minimunchkins, 28 March 2013 Social URL.

1. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone else seen these? I saw them in Sainsbugs but despite having a squizz at the NV, I didn't take a note :doh:
    They had the natural flavour but they also had 2 fruit flavours too & they come in packs of 4. I recall the cals were comparable with other syn free brands but the carbs were approx double that on the WW dessert style. I'm therefore guessing there'd be a syn or two per pot.

If no-one has seen them yet, I'll post again when I can get the NV.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought some today as really good price in Heron Foods. On the syn calculator they come out as 1 syn so all good!
    Thats the blueberry ones, guessing the others will be similar.
    Ps. They are very nice!

4. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Lesley, that sounds brill. .I lvoe the Muller Greek so if these are as nice they'll be a good alternative when the Mullers aren't on offer - they also offer different flavours for a bit more of a change.

Saninsbugs here I go :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.