Lighterlife for a healthier, lighter life - eventually! Returning member / Noob again

CatAmaris

I’ve fallen off the wagon, and by looking at my weight, have also eaten it.

I’m at my heaviest ever, didn’t want to get on the scales but just re-joined lighterlife so had to put my weight in. S***!!! That’s heavy.

I work as an optometrist so am sitting all day... what’s worse is that I’m a locum, so live out of a suitcase most of the time. Hello restaurants!!! And hello full Englishes!!! Not good for me, in fact almost all of my eating habits are now terrible. I’ve wanted to rejoin lighterlife for years, and now that they provide phone counselling I am able to. My first tele-meeting is on October 1st at 8PM.

I’m not actually worried, I’m quite looking forwards to this, but I think that’s because of the aforementioned awful mounting of the scales. Glad they didn’t break!

So I am hoping to become an active member of the community here, and need to do this before I cause myself any more damage!

I’m tired, I hurt, have no self confidence and am generally a lot more miserable than I should be.

I want to get back to the bubbly, funny, happy and adventurous person that has been squashed down inside me for a long time. Let’s hope it doesn’t take too long, for her to emerge :)

Love to all,

Cat x

I’ve fallen off the wagon, and by looking at my weight, have also eaten it.

I’m at my heaviest ever, didn’t want to get on the scales but just re-joined lighterlife so had to put my weight in. S***!!! That’s heavy.

I work as an optometrist so am sitting all day... what’s worse is that I’m a locum, so live out of a suitcase most of the time. Hello restaurants!!! And hello full Englishes!!! Not good for me, in fact almost all of my eating habits are now terrible. I’ve wanted to rejoin lighterlife for years, and now that they provide phone counselling I am able to. My first tele-meeting is on October 1st at 8PM.

I’m not actually worried, I’m quite looking forwards to this, but I think that’s because of the aforementioned awful mounting of the scales. Glad they didn’t break!

So I am hoping to become an active member of the community here, and need to do this before I cause myself any more damage!

I’m tired, I hurt, have no self confidence and am generally a lot more miserable than I should be.

I want to get back to the bubbly, funny, happy and adventurous person that has been squashed down inside me for a long time. Let’s hope it doesn’t take too long, for her to emerge :)

Love to all,

Cat x
Good luck! Welcome on here!

Welcome here - and congratulations on starting to get back to you. New rhythms of life at home, work and wherever you lay yr head and suitcase - and you'll reemerge. I look forward to you being active here and finding LL really helpful.

I guess many of us feel like that at the start. It seems such a huge amount of weight to shed - but it all starts with a step = and you've already taken yours and will be following me and others down to our new normal.

Back