Lighterlife starter

marianne01

Cannot wait to start next week. Counting down the days until introduction. Roped my best bud into starting . With all the positive comments and results I know I have mad the right decision . Is there anyone from Wales on here that I can get to know.

Not from Wales (from Scotland) but good luck with your journey! There's a lot of us starting next week, see the January starters thread xx

littlesister83 said:
I'm from Wales and I start on Wednesday!

Hi I have my initial appointment on Sunday at cathedral road at 4.30 in Cardiff. Where are you in Wales perhaps we can support each other. Two of my friends are joining too which makes it easier.
Marianne

Very much so, because I am not going to be able to start until following Sunday because of the doctors questionnaire. It's dragging. Also going to have to see how I am able to cope with food in the day , as in prep . Might be difficult as I am a full time student at Glamorgan. I so want to be slim for graduation next year xxx. Consider yourself supported . Good luck and you can contact me for support at anytime .

Hi, what you doing in glam, I am doing an LLB - I will be either in crawshays or library. I start on Sunday hopefully, when to initially assessment was not impressed if I am honest. She did not motivate at all, put her little clock in front of her. I felt as if she could not be bothered. Quite disappointed really might change groups if I can

If that LLC can't be bothered to make you feel welcome and valued then I would definitely check out another meeting if there is someone else in your area. If she has no empathy now what will it be like if you have a rough week?

How disappointing!! And rude! I'm doing a masters in professional practice in midwifery (I work full time as a midwife). It's extremely boring lol x

A masters wow, you go girl. I am in uni every day apart from Wednesday. I am in the trefforest Campus. If you want to meet up let me know.

On a positive note Dr signed the form wished me luck and waiver the fee. I work with my Dr's because I work for Primecare. Perhaps that's the reason. I think Bridgend would be a bit difficult due to time. However going to hand the form in to Christine get in the diet then change. I can always buy foods packs online to bridge the gap between groups - plus I have the forum.

Back