Linessa food at Lidl

Inthezone43

Hi everyone!
I started SW on the 19th January and I'm already finding it a LOT easier than a certain other group. I'm getting to grips with the food groups and syns but am wondering regarding the Linessa range in Lidl. I bought quite a bit today as I couldn't believe how low their soft cheese was (frischkase Zubereitung) compared with Philadelphia light (which I had bought ten minutes before!!) I've spotted a thread regarding this already. Can't wait to put that in my mash! I bought some of their Instant choc and strawberry mousse/Angel Delight style mix too. I've been eating their sesame seed style Ryveta crisp breads but unsure how they work? Any ideas?

Thanks for the reply Irene.....it is cheap and a lot of the calorie count and unsaturated fat seems lower than other low fat 'brands'? I have the vinagreitte which I'm using on salads at the moment but unsure how to syn it....I'm counting it as about 3? Some of their products are labelled better than others but it all seems low fat range? I'm on a budget but trying hard to find low fat foodstuffs as best I can and it seems quite good so far:D

Back