lip trim

I lost 9 pounds also =D and in 3 weeks I have gotten rid of a whole stone! It is such a nice feeling to wear things that you couldnt fit into at the start, I went to nottingham this weekend and wore a black and white checkered size 16 dress that I couldn't do up when I started this diet and it felt amazing! Keep up the good work the first week is the hardest but when you see that weight loss its such a good motivation xxx

brochmor said:
I lost 9 pounds also =D and in 3 weeks I have gotten rid of a whole stone! It is such a nice feeling to wear things that you couldnt fit into at the start, I went to nottingham this weekend and wore a black and white checkered size 16 dress that I couldn't do up when I started this diet and it felt amazing! Keep up the good work the first week is the hardest but when you see that weight loss its such a good motivation xxx

Aw well done yea i can see already my tummy has gone done came wait for my weigh in and i know it will b worth it i. The end xxx

I lost 11 lb on my first week , this is my 2nd week hope to have a good loss Thursday morning , fingers crossed it does get easier ' I don't feel as bloated and my belly has definitely gone down ,ha xx

Hi Pretty,
Hope you're starting to find it a bit easier now. :)

I lost 5lb in my first week - I hadn't found the forums at the time, so didn't really know what to expect and was very happy with that... It may not sound like so much, compared with many stories you hear here, but then the second week I lost 6lb! I reckon, with hindsight, that it may have been totm water retention. Anyway, after that it's settled down to be a spot-on average of 3 to 4lb per week.

Because I'm only a couple of weeks away from the end now, I'm finding the time is dragging a bit and I can't wait for it to be done, but up until now, the time has absolutely flown by! I almost can't believe the results I've got in such a short time, and it has changed my life dramatically.

Keep strong and stick it out, because it could quite possibly be the best thing you've ever done. :bliss:

All the best to you and to anyone else who's just starting out,
Marianne x

Shinypurple said:
Hi Pretty,
Hope you're starting to find it a bit easier now. :)

I lost 5lb in my first week - I hadn't found the forums at the time, so didn't really know what to expect and was very happy with that... It may not sound like so much, compared with many stories you hear here, but then the second week I lost 6lb! I reckon, with hindsight, that it may have been totm water retention. Anyway, after that it's settled down to be a spot-on average of 3 to 4lb per week.

Because I'm only a couple of weeks away from the end now, I'm finding the time is dragging a bit and I can't wait for it to be done, but up until now, the time has absolutely flown by! I almost can't believe the results I've got in such a short time, and it has changed my life dramatically.

Keep strong and stick it out, because it could quite possibly be the best thing you've ever done. :bliss:

All the best to you and to anyone else who's just starting out,
Marianne x

Hi Aw well done u must feel ecstatic ....yea im really going to try im gonna do it for 4 weeks then see how i feel and how much I've lost thus forum really is a help! Thankyou for your comment so nice to have support from people on the same boat xx

Hi everyone this is my fourth day on lipotrim and im starting to struggle im so hungry! Any advice? Also how much did u all lose in your first week? X

I've just had my first weigh in and lost 17 pounds!!

it is hard but so worth it!

Very well done babes
x x x

well done, onwards and upwards :)

Thats fantastic - big well done you must be so chuffed!

Back