Lipotrim

Millerh

Hi all, just here looking for anyone who is currently doing lipotrim. I have successfully done it before loosing 6 stone in 18 weeks. Amazing right? I felt incredible. The problem is I put all of it back on over 2 years. I’m now 3.5 weeks in and have lost 2 stone however I am struggling today like really struggling to just want to eat! I really want to loose another 3-4 stone and keep it off.

Hi all, just here looking for anyone who is currently doing lipotrim. I have successfully done it before loosing 6 stone in 18 weeks. Amazing right? I felt incredible. The problem is I put all of it back on over 2 years. I’m now 3.5 weeks in and have lost 2 stone however I am struggling today like really struggling to just want to eat! I really want to loose another 3-4 stone and keep it off.
Hi well done for you getting back on it and you have done it once you can do it again, I’m only on day 2 and Iv been ok but I need to keep myself busy but it’s the night time I struggle with, I hope I lose 2 stone in 3.5 weeks, again well done.

Thank you for replying. It’s nice to have someone to talk to about it. I’m doing ok at the moment, it’s things like weekends away and hen party’s that I’ve got coming up that I worry about. I still have 4 stone to loose so I’m hoping that comes off quickly :) I also struggle at night especially on a Saturday when I’m not working all day.

Hi there, I’m just loosing 1lb a week at the moment so I’m not going as well as I’d wish but still plodding along

Yes I am doing TFR I just seem to have come to a stop, I didn’t loose anything Thai week just stayed the sane 😢

Oh, are you seeing a Pharmacist and having a weekly weigh in?

The weight loss for women averages at 1 stone a month / 3-4lb a week, although you’ve already lost 2st in 3.5 weeks (which is amazing!), perhaps it has slowed and will pick up again? 🙏🏼

Hope you’re doing okay, it can be do disheartening when losses are lower than we expect 🙄

Hi, I'm starting Lipotrim after a recommendation. I need to get my BMI down to 30 for IVF treatment so I have 2stone, 5lbs to lose! I have 11 weeks. Is that doable? Thanks!

Back